confused & annoyed! (1 Viewer)

skyblue4ever

I was sat in block 18 today and i was very annoyed at what i heard. A number of people around me were very negative i've never heard anything like it. Constantly ridiculing our own players when mistakes were made and not even a clap when we scored let alone a cheer. I know the performance today was far from perfect and yes, the scoreline should of been more convincing but i really dont understand why you would go if you act like that.

ShInnbob

Found that at the Burton match with only one stand open. It disapoints me when people can turn up and be so negative straight away.

SkyblueDave89

That's fans for you mate they don't realise where we are a 1st division side with problems, MR will sort them I'm sure but I also support Curzon Ashton from EVO-STIK North 1st Division & we knocked out Exeter of the 1st Rd FA Cup two season ago so 3-0 is a job done & we move on but as for those fans who cares about them ???

valiant15

Maybe people are fed up with watching crap players earning good money turning out shit performances week after week after week after week. Do you watch ccfc that often?

We won today so cares how we played. I dont get our fans i sometimes think people prefer to see us lose to justify all the moaning. Ok not the greatest game but surely the result is what matters.

ShInnbob

While we don't always play that well why show up at all? Just too to moan and boo players? What a fun life people like that lead!!

Baginton

what also confuses and annoys me is people shouting for players to....... SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT

:facepalm:

valiant15

Why cant do fa about it rich,the players can though. Let's just hope we get to January out of the relegation zone so m r can wheel&deal and get us out of the shit.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
At Brentford heard the same once their equaliser went in. I don't get it myself. As poor as you feel the players are, it wasn't going to help our chances of getting a winner.

Even in the top flight when in theory we expected better players than Julian Darby or Sean Flynn (names plucked out of the air) and we were perennially struggling, I never heard abuse like that.

Obvs I know it's now the 3rd flight, but if we don't get behind the players, how do people expect us to get back in the Championship (at the least)?

ps Just checked wikipedia and Sean Flynn is still playing for Falmouth Town at 44! Fair play to him.

skyblue4ever

Maybe people are fed up with watching crap players earning good money turning out shit performances week after week after week after week. Do you watch ccfc that often?

Well if they are so fed up then why go. its not to support the team as not one clap or cheer when we scored.

@richh87

Why cant do fa about it rich,the players can though. Let's just hope we get to January out of the relegation zone so m r can wheel&deal and get us out of the shit.

We just need to pray new owners with cash come along as football is all about money these days. Being owned by SISU is the lowest point in our history as they're not football people and their approach just depresses people.

If I'm honest they've got me so down that I try not to pay attention to the club.

dongonzalos

At Brentford heard the same once their equaliser went in. I don't get it myself. As poor as you feel the players are, it wasn't going to help our chances of getting a winner.

Even in the top flight when in theory we expected better players than Julian Darby or Sean Flynn (names plucked out of the air) and we were perennially struggling, I never heard abuse like that.

Obvs I know it's now the 3rd flight, but if we don't get behind the players, how do people expect us to get back in the Championship (at the least)?

ps Just checked wikipedia and Sean Flynn is still playing for Falmouth Town at 44! Fair play to him.

He was ridiculously fit

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
To be fair, after his 2 goals against Leicester in 95 (apologies to the young pups), I was a tempted man...:laugh:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I sat in 21 (think it was; half way line block) and there was one woman behind us who made herself loom very silly at times. Shouting about things she didnt have a clue about (that is by no means meant to sound sexist, although i appreciate some may see it that way).

stupot07

Wasnt so long ago fans were refusing to line SISU's pockets so whats the difference? Atleast they had an excuse then for not going

They will soon start moaning when we can't afford to sign McGoldrick in January....

SBS

I think with the stadium being so quiet and empty today, you're always going to pick up on the whingers more. Some people did seem so quick to jump on the players back. When Christie scored he got a small cheer and a even smaller round of applause. Didn't even hear 'lets all sing together' today, which was a bit sad.

The stadium in my eyes, has not only become a weight around our neck financially, but atmosphere-wise as well. Teams must love coming here and playing. There are a couple of ways I think it could be made better :
- turn off the tacky goal music
- move the away fans closer to the home fans. I'd also close blocks 16 and 17. Now I know this is where the majority of our vocal support is at the moment, but if you had everyone in block 18 and the away fans a couple of blocks closer, you'd at least be able to hear their fans. It would also keep a decent distance between the fans going around the corner.
- I'd also look at closing blocks around 24/25. We might as well squeeze everyone in that stand together and make a bit of noise.

Users who are viewing this thread