Confirmed: The Match Is On!!! (1 Viewer)

hill83

But I thought the ACL weren't going to pay for the undersoil heating? :whistle:

torchomatic

Gint11

Well all i know is CCFC have confirmed that game will go ahead. TBH i dont give a crap what ACL do. I'm going to watch and support the team i love. Tonight it about the football

You should give a crap. What they do will have some effect on the football club you love to watch.

covcity4life

2 of my mates have pulled out due to the weather

never been to a game on my own(have sat alone once got there tho)...maybe its time?

stevefloyd

I used to be on my own when I was a season ticket holder...you soon get to know people around you..they used to say to me watch the swearing lol

stevefloyd

I did think about going tonight but having worked outside and froze today I cannot muster up the courage

coop

Low crowd tonight about 8500 before half time then 2000 after LOL it's going to be fricking freezing in there tonight the football better be good to warm us up

ajsccfc

If they closed most the ground again, everyone could huddle together for sexy body heat. Of course we'd all end up eating the weakest of the survivors as you'd never make it out of the Andes otherwise.

Mr pot

Few cups of bovrill and I'll soon be warm. Last time it was cold I was drinking the cold lager. Fuck me I was cold from inside to out

torchomatic

A win would be nice, Jan. It's important to start getting results at home.

ashbyjan

Damn deleted post by accident!! Had it down as 2-1 win Clarke and Moussa - important we get back on track if we have a hope of making playoffs

Paxman II

I'm giving this a miss tonight. My gas boiler has gone on the blink. Already wearing a coat in the house! Boiler man due at 9pm. Oh well I hope I'm not going to be glad I didn't go! ;)

You should give a crap. What they do will have some effect on the football club you love to watch.

No, i dont give a crap, cus those morons in suits are less mature than a bunch of toddlers. Why cant they just sit down and sort something out like grown men, but no, they wont do that, so i dont give a crap about them anymore

Steve.B50

You will be fine, 10,000 other silly butters to chat to.
How do you think I felt at sunny Carlise on Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread