Confirmed Pre-Season Friendlies (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Coventry City can confirm their first pre-season friendly ahead of the 2012/13 season will be against Nuneaton Town.
The Sky Blues will travel to the Triton Showers Community Arena on Saturday, July 28 with kick off scheduled for 3pm.

The Sky Blues can also confirm a second pre-season friendly against Hinckley United before the start of the 2012/13 season.
City will travel to the Greene King Stadium on Saturday, July 14, where they ran out 3-0 winners in an identical fixture during pre-season preparations for 2011/12.

EDIT: COVENTRY City can confirm their third confirmed 2012/13 pre-season fixture will be a trip to Port Vale.

The Sky Blues will travel to Vale Park on Tuesday, August 7 (KO 7.30pm) to take on Micky Adams' side as part of their preparations for the 2012/13 season.

Last edited:

stupot07

Now we've been relegated i'm surprised some premier league teams haven't approached us to let their strikers get some form and confidence before the season kicks off.....:whistle:

Coventry City can confirm their first pre-season friendly ahead of the 2012/13 season will be against Nuneaton Town.
The Sky Blues will travel to the Triton Showers Community Arena on Saturday, July 28 with kick off scheduled for 3pm.

The Sky Blues can also confirm a second pre-season friendly against Hinckley United before the start of the 2012/13 season.
City will travel to the Greene King Stadium on Saturday, July 14, where they ran out 3-0 winners in an identical fixture during pre-season preparations for 2011/12.

Good to see Coventry helping Nuneaton out. Nuneaton is a tidy club and good luck to them with the play offs

cornoccfc

Bring back the Jackson Grundy Cup I say and travel to Northampton!

pusbccfc

Cov sell out every season, we are helping them!

LastGarrison

Jesus, give them a chance!

Anyway, let's have a friendly abroad (I'll count Ireland & Scotland in that) so we can have a pre-season piss up.

Too right.

When was the last time we had a decent friendly abroad? Ibiza?

I couldn't make that either so come on CCFC throw us a little scrap so at least we have something to look forward to.

Ashdown

I think everyone is getting a bit ahead of themselves here, we haven't even got guaranteed funding for the club yet.

Nonleagueherewecome

Your car....or a bus?
It's only 10 mins away!

Not from Leamington it aint!

Big positive of this is..if we have a pre-season, therefore we might have a season, so we still have a club! (in theory).

Nonleagueherewecome

what trouble , didnt see any

Smoke bombs and weak-as pitch invasion, plus a few chavvy rumbles on the way out of Nuneaton. Or it may be refering to me and my mate staying for the Beer Festival at the rugby club afterwards, and generally mocking the local rahs.

Nonleagueherewecome

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I went to the Scotland fixture a few years ago. Was good to actually go somewhere other than down the road! Suppose like everything, it's all about money! Saying that, the players were are on te same plane as me, and I travelled BMi! Hardly traveling in style!

One advantage of playing these two is we'll get used to playing on pitches that may not be upto the standard of ours! Wonder how opposition players will adjust to that. And I wonder how we'll adjust to a season on not so good pitches

Changeyourface

Would be nice for the fans to have a say in our friendlies for one as they're always piss poor. I wouldn't say no to a double header against Rangers.

Astute

I drove my first car at 13! (not legally of course!! :whistle:)

Was only 11 myself. My favourite car was a Mini as I could see over the steering wheel and reach the peddles at the same time.

Get on the bus Ronan. Went to away games in Brum at your age and younger. That was in the 80's when it was an experience. At one stage it only cost 2p each way.

CCFCschoey

hoping for a bit of a fuss at nuneaton! shame its a 3pm k.o, prefer the evenings! and hinkley is such a shithole! but i'll be there :)

Users who are viewing this thread