Cone Head Hats (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

That's fancy dress so it's a no. Had a discussion on Twitter on the way back from Chesterfield about banned items. This was the result.

Banned items (minimum of a 5 year ban for anyone breaking the rules). Stewards and referees to be armed with tasers to enforce the rules.
Wigs, jester hats, face paint & half half scarves
Any fancy dress costume
Club shirts at internationals
Mexican waves
Disrespecting minutes silence/applause/national anthems
Bag searches on pensioners
@LouisMc89 - Songs not pre-approved by 80% of the fan base (eg What do you think of Leicester...)
@pooley118 & @LouisMc89 - Pre game h'shakes
Diving and disrespect of the match officials by players.
[MENTION=2925]Kajer[/MENTION]87 - Food, drink and tickets should be capped at an acceptable level
@Anthony_Hornsby & [MENTION=2925]Kajer[/MENTION]87 - Everyone should stand in height order. If they choose not to they have no right to complain.
@Anthony_Hornsby - 'Musicians' not pre-approved by 80% of the fan base
@Anthony_Hornsby - Graffiti
@Anthony_Hornsby - Players who can't be arsed

Unbanned items
Lids from Coke bottles
Beer (max of two per person per game)
Flares and other pyrotechnics
Standing
@LouisMc89 - Post match, officials must face the media and each set of fans.
[MENTION=2925]Kajer[/MENTION]87 - Players picked for international duty on form and not reputation

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't stop bag searching pensioners, it just means if somebody wants to smuggle something they give it their grandad.

Nick

Administrator
I'd bring back Sky Blue Sam during the game, I saw the other day another team scored and their mascot ran over and celebrated.

I also remember years ago when the Mascots used to play fight, used to get the crowd going.

CJ_covblaze

Not a fan of this. Sucks the atmosphere right out of the crowd.

I haven't met or spoken to anyone that wants them. Who's idea was it?

Astute

I wouldn't stop bag searching pensioners, it just means if somebody wants to smuggle something they give it their grandad.

I wouldn't dig up my grandad just so I could take a decent beer into the game.

CJ_covblaze

I'd bring back Sky Blue Sam during the game, I saw the other day another team scored and their mascot ran over and celebrated.

I also remember years ago when the Mascots used to play fight, used to get the crowd going.

That's a great idea. Away games too. Took Scorch to some away games with the Blaze. Useful for geeing up the crowd.

Astute

I hope the GK threw him to the ground and he got arrested and a long ban from attending football games.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

This was my suggestion I get you but my point being I've witnessed it countless times at the Ricoh one incident before the TV game v Swindon in jan I contacted the club about.

Use a bit of discretion.

You either search everyone the same or not at all.

Don't pick and choose easy targets.

Ie pensioners and not loud mouth drunks.

Nick

Administrator
This was my suggestion I get you but my point being I've witnessed it countless times at the Ricoh one incident before the TV game v Swindon in jan I contacted the club about.

Use a bit of discretion.

You either search everyone the same or not at all.

Don't pick and choose easy targets.

Ie pensioners and not loud mouth drunks.

yeah, it should be anybody with a bag really.

I have no issue with it, if I take a bag I just have it open ready for them to look in. It has to be the same for everybody with a bag though!

Terry Gibson's perm

Not a fan of this. Sucks the atmosphere right out of the crowd.

It needs a player just to ignore it and run off others will follow. If I still played no way would I do it.

half and half scarves are awful.

champions league pre game music uefa are not a nation ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread