236.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot_20200707-213315.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-213315.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20200707-213326.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-213326.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 183

MatthewWallis

Dunno if anyone can help, but I saw an advert a few weeks ago that was making and selling concept kits that people have made and there was a nice Cov one on there but I can’t for the life of me find it now! Does anyone know of any sites?

Danceswithhorses

All by Paul Kitchen ( @PaulPKGD )...who has posted his other concept kits on here (a few weeks ago ?)
Have to say all his designs look fab....would love to see a gallery of them all on here, in one place
We really ought to 'own' the black and white check / 2-tone look in the uk, before some other club jumps on the bandwagon

Bugsy

Covcraig@bury

Dunno if anyone can help, but I saw an advert a few weeks ago that was making and selling concept kits that people have made and there was a nice Cov one on there but I can’t for the life of me find it now! Does anyone know of any sites?
Sloganite is a site you might be on about

Liquid Gold

Don’t like any of them. All of that guys stripe kits have the stripes going off into the collar and it looks weird.

lifeskyblue

Quite like the blue, ok with the purple, much prefer the current two-tone.
Any kits will have to go a long way to get close to, let alone surpass, this years ‘beauties’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

I don't really like any of the concept kits I've seen. Worry is that hummel got it so right everything else is going to look a bit rubbish to me now.

Paxman II

Can't help thinking that Jimmy Hill gave us a new image back in the day, making us Sky Blue and all that went with it. The sky blue train, the sky blue song and then some.
The world moves on and as much as I have enjoyed the sky blue image I've never been a big fan of it.
As we once again rise up through the divisions perhaps it's time for a change and a modernizing of our image representing our city?
The 'Two Tone' is a great fit and that black and white kit is very impressive. I'd like it adopted permenently. Just my opinion.

ccfcricoh

Not too keen on the purple but the main kit and 2 tone one are excellent.
There should be a 2 tone kit every season from now on I recon.
I'm the exact opposite, no wonder getting kit designs right is so hard!
Blue is a bit...meh
Purple i think is fantastic
2 tone dont like it, he's done some better ones and this seasons was nicer

Esoterica

Has there been any news on shirt sponsor for next season? I seem to recall allsopp & allsopp's latest deal was just a 1 year one for 2019/2020.

SkyblueTexan

Of the 3 kits by Paul, I love the purple one. The Sky Blue is okay (probably better than the concept kit designed by 1922 design - see pic above). I think the 2-tone from Paul Kitchen is not as good as this year's 2-tone. Much rather prefer the 2-tone by 1922 design - see pic #02 above. Also like the red-black away kit by 1922 design quite a bit.

Bugsy

Like this one...PUSB

Screenshot_20200708-145623.jpg

AlansEyes

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the two tone kits in general? Not a fan of this year or that concept.

I like the purple concept though
I'm with you. The two tone is my least favourite of the three this year and the only one I haven't bought. Kind of feel like I should for collection sake, but still not desperate to get one.

AlansEyes

Another rehash but I recon something along these lines would be a licence to print money. nasty 90s prints are in with the yoot

View attachment 15794

they did something similar with Cambridges away shirt this year
Love this kit. I've spent a lot of time looking for kits from the 90s recently and this one always goes for over £100. The 90s away kits in general are in big demand.

kapowaz

A reprise of the Ribero paint splash print would be an absolute winner for me. I actually contacted the old director of Ribero about licensing the artwork but he claimed to be in talks with the club about retro reproductions (this was several years ago so obviously nothing happened). Since then several other clubs (most notably Norwich) have re-released officially approved retro kits using the same pattern, and also incorporated it into a kit made by Errea, so I’m pretty sure there’s no legal obstacle to Hummel using the pattern.

I’d love to see us do something more creative and new with our away kit though. I’m pretty bored of all black or all white. Something I would love to see is a Salmon pink kit. Some other clubs have done this in the past (Man Utd, Juventus to name a couple) and they’ve fast become fan favourites.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A reprise of the Ribero paint splash print would be an absolute winner for me. I actually contacted the old director of Ribero about licensing the artwork but he claimed to be in talks with the club about retro reproductions (this was several years ago so obviously nothing happened). Since then several other clubs (most notably Norwich) have re-released officially approved retro kits using the same pattern, and also incorporated it into a kit made by Errea, so I’m pretty sure there’s no legal obstacle to Hummel using the pattern.

I’d love to see us do something more creative and new with our away kit though. I’m pretty bored of all black or all white. Something I would love to see is a Salmon pink kit. Some other clubs have done this in the past (Man Utd, Juventus to name a couple) and they’ve fast become fan favourites.

Going with the pink kit and how the two-tone kit has been linked to the race issue, should we be the first team to have a rainbow kit to highlight LGBTQ issues? Let's face it - it can't be more horrific than the brown away. Or David Seaman's England jersey.

Users who are viewing this thread