Concentrate on the positives (1 Viewer)

Otis

1. It's just a blip

2. paxman says we are going to win 3 in row.

3. There's always next season

Any others?

Gazolba

5. There's plenty of games left
6. We have Maddison till the end of the season
7. Next season we'll have Reda back

Last edited:

Glen

No positives end of we are on a slip quick than anything in history finish 12th not a blip its gone on too.long

dongonzalos

1. It's just a blip

2. paxman says we are going to win 3 in row.

3. There's always next season

Any others?

The fact that we are 7th in the league in March with a game in hand and you are suggesting we sack the manager. In a strange way is a massive positive, look where your expectations are now compared to August 2015. Incredible really.

Otis

The fact that we are 7th in the league and you are suggesting we sack the manager. In a strange way is a massive positive look where your expectations are now compared to August 2015. Incredible really.
Well yes, don, we all know that. However, we were 11 points clear of 7th at one point. Now we are 3 points behind 6th.

That is even more incredible.

The niggling thing for me is the fact that twice TM's teams have been entrechened in the top 6, only to fall away miserably and end up way down the table.

Can he not use the experience of that to stop it now happening a third time?

The Reverend Skyblue

9. Apparently the team are " a nice bunch of lads"

cant it beat the European super giants Fleetwood and Rochdale at home ,infact anyone at the moment, but they are still a nice bunch of lads.

dongonzalos

Well yes, don, we all know that. However, we were 11 points clear of 7th at one point. Now we are 3 points behind 6th.

That is even more incredible.

The niggling thing for me is the fact that twice TM's teams have been entrechened in the top 6, only to fall away miserably and end up way down the table.

Can he not use the experience of that to stop it now happening a third time?

He has also won promotion in his past as well

stupot07

10. It's a 2 year plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

11. Maddison has nice hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

He has also won promotion in his past as well
So that would excuse three miserable failures?

With those previous two one was a drop down the table of staggering proportions. It seems to be history repeating itself.

And besides, that argument doesn't stack up. Adams got promotion, Dowie got promotion, Reid got promotion etc. etc.

We're they good managers for us?

dongonzalos

So that would excuse three miserable failures?

With those previous two one was a drop down the table of staggering proportions. It seems to be history repeating itself.

And besides, that argument doesn't stack up. Adams got promotion, Dowie got promotion, Reid got promotion etc. etc.

We're they good managers for us?

That was my point it doesn't stack up either way

NorthernWisdom

7. Next season we'll have Reda back

I do wonder if a bit like last season, we've gained a good start by having Reda, but caused ourselves a problem when the inevitable injury came.

Anyway, as a genuine positive, Willis and Martin are probably a bit more unlucky to have picked up injuries. I'd be happy with them as our first choice centre back pairing next season.

D

Deleted member 4439

# we won't get beaten in the league by Villa next year

singers_pore

14. We now need crowds of 14,000 to break even. Although that estimate could be revised upwards to 18,000 if it ever looks likely that we might hit the 14,000 figure.

letsallsingtogether

At least we were able to play spot the ref in the first half, that was entertaining on its own

Users who are viewing this thread