computer tablets (1 Viewer)

looking to buy a tablet for my mrs for christmas but dont know which to buy. stuck between samsung galaxy tab 2 or google nexus.

any reccomendations?

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well I have a Galaxy SIII and personally I struggle to find fault with it! So I think the Galaxy Tab II is similar to that. Not had the Nexus to play around with though - but I'd go with Samsung

D

Deleted member 4232

I have the Galaxy 10.1 and its brilliant. Team it with netflix, sopcast, flash streaming and YouTube n I'm a happy boy.

Nick

Administrator
Personally I like the iPad but it is a lot more expensive.

Second to that I like the Nexus 7 tablets but they are a little bit smaller.

What will she be using it for?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Computer tablets? Is yours poorly, then?

lordsummerisle

Know a couple of people got Blackberyy Playbooks, they seem to be ok, the Kindle Fire HD supposed to be pretty good too.

redsox

Facebook User
I hate to agree with Nick.........but I do, at least where the nexus 7 is concerned. Take a look at the offers at Currys ( see other thread) , great cashback deals!

Get the samsung it is pretty much the same spec as the nexus but has a micro sd slot which is a big bonus. Get it from carphone wharehouse and you get £30 cashback. Works out at £117 !

Nick

Administrator
I know in Carphone Warehouse if you take out a new phone contract you get a tablet free.

Well not free, but you know what I mean!

Get the samsung it is pretty much the same spec as the nexus but has a micro sd slot which is a big bonus. Get it from carphone wharehouse and you get £30 cashback. Works out at £117 !

didnt know bout the cashback, i work for tesco so get staff discount plus £30 cashback = cheap present + happy mrs :)

Covstu

nexus is really good for the money, Samsung is quality also. I think they all virtually serve the same function!

Users who are viewing this thread