Complete this video (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

I can't tell you how much I love this video - literally sends shivers down my spine.

Which memorable moments from the last 3 seasons would you now add to this video?

I'd go for:
-FA Cup away at MK; crowd celebrations after Max's goal
-Notts County second leg; Max's goal that put us clear after intense pressure
-Celebrations with the team at County - brilliant
-Willis, Grimmer's and Shipley's goals in the play-off final
-Max away at Peterboro' this year
-Walshie's solo effort this year
-selection of Godden's strikes in quick succession
-some of those great photos that have been shared on here
-finally, Robins raising the L1 trophy to delirious Cov fans as we kick off the 2020-21 Championship season back at the Ricoh!

PUSB.

AStonesThrow

I’d probably add O’Hare’s last minute winner against Blackpool, was one of the first signs of what a special season we were going to have, and the instant connection between players and fans.

That and me heading Bakayoko’s wayward shot back onto the pitch with a Bovril in hand vs Colchester away in the cup lol

TTG

I'm going to create a Shot flim, like above called "Mark Robins Sky blue Revolution" So if anyone has anything they want me to include also, let me know!

I will try to add everything op says, but I think the last one might be a teeny bit hard atm

harvey098

I can't tell you how much I love this video - literally sends shivers down my spine.

Which memorable moments from the last 3 seasons would you now add to this video?

I'd go for:
-FA Cup away at MK; crowd celebrations after Max's goal
-Notts County second leg; Max's goal that put us clear after intense pressure
-Celebrations with the team at County - brilliant
-Willis, Grimmer's and Shipley's goals in the play-off final
-Max away at Peterboro' this year
-Walshie's solo effort this year
-selection of Godden's strikes in quick succession
-some of those great photos that have been shared on here
-finally, Robins raising the L1 trophy to delirious Cov fans as we kick off the 2020-21 Championship season back at the Ricoh!

PUSB.

Haven’t been on here in a while because I thought it would just make me nostalgically sad. Yep. See you when it’s all back. Have a lovely Xmas etc x

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread