Commiserations. (1 Viewer)

EAst ender

Obviously I'm very happy to see my lot stay up but I thought I would pop over and wish you lot a swift return.

Best of luck Sky Blues, hope you are back in the Championship this time next year.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Cheers mate...well done to you.. your club held its nerve... you reap as you sow...we the fans don't deserve this.. but the reality is the owners do...... :jerkit:

Skyblue4u

Credit to Bristol City where its due. Even when our fate was in our own hands we still couldn't manage it

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

Very noble of you eastender. I hope your lot do well next season, but i can't share your optomism about us doing well next year.

Yeovil and Shrewsbury here we come

The Rev

kdrinkell

Thanks for the generous words but no championship next year....more like Coventry Alliance five league

covkid

Thanks Bristol ....... For me its a load of big IF's and if we had taken our chances when we got out of the bottom 3, maybe we would be on a different page to this terrible season. So well done to you lot for having the bottle and showing the fighting spirit in staying up.

Covstu

Hats off to brizzle they pulled out the results when it counted, best of luck for next year.

EAst ender

I wasn't expecting a response atall.
All credit to you SB's.

Gonna miss my beers and steak bap by the canal!

Stick it up the Mackems (35 years FFS).

Good luck and see you soon.

:pimp:

malkitccfc

thank East ender, you deserved to stay up, always fancied you over us because you could pick up the odd victory away from home when nobody expected you to! Had my Bristol fans giving me tons of stick since 5pm yesterday though!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hats off to you Sir! A true gent and footie fan!

Cov City Daytrader 87

I wasn't expecting a response atall.
All credit to you SB's.

You show respect on this forum and we'll respect you back. I am sure you've seen a certain brunch of fans another team that's come on here causing trouble on this forum?

Now that is what I have a problem with.

Any all the best fella.

Users who are viewing this thread