Comments please mark (1 Viewer)

Otis

Well that's what I'm waiting for.

Much more sensible than people just jumping to conclusions and saying it's just about money and calling him a c*** and hoping he dies.

Maybe he has something to say that will explain it all. Maybe it will be just about money.

We do need to wait and see what he has to say at least though surely?

Blueandwhites

Whatever he says, I'm going to have to take with a ginormous shovel of salt after the embarrassing sky blue in veins' comment the other week...

is there really any point in making a statement?

devonrich

Hi all
Just to say that it has been emotional and i love this club dearly. However i feel that I have done all I can at the stage the club is at and I am therefore stepping aside to allow someone more exxperienced to take you onto the next level. Money was never ever a motivating factor in my decision to go and i have actually taken a pay decrease at Uddersfield. However the ground is just round the corner from me mums and I can now have a good sunday lunch there. Also I didn't really like the accent in Cov - beinfg a true northern lad you do not even do gravy on yer chips. It is the little things that have added to my painful decision. I wish your club all the best in the blue square.
Regards
Mark.

jabharty

We should get some t-shirts done for us fans.

'I saw David Bell play.'

Would go down a storm .... well with a few hundred people anyway.
Would quite like a t-shirt which says:
"I saw Roy O'Donovan get an assist"
And on the back:
"Coventry 3-0 Arlesey"

ajsccfc

He could tell the truth and some people won't believe a word. He could lie to save face and some people will buy it and blame the owners.

There's really no point any more, is there?

Otis

Still interested to hear it.

If he does blame the board then even if it is a lie people will buy it because of past history.

Sky Blue Pete

He's been a breath of fresh air so be interesting to hear the honest mark. Not too big an opportunity to turn down. Not a significant step up. Team not setting the championship on fire. Less potential support than us! No sense to this at all unless he is using us and them as a stepping stone to the big opportunity and if so good luck Huddersfield. If he is bad ha ha ha if he is good don't expect him to stay longer than 6 months

Sky Blue Pete

Official club statement is measured and lays the urging at robins door. Still not certain by any means and I fully expect them to go down before progressing.

philmcc

ccfc haven't been able to retain the services of anyone half decent at their job for a few years now, never thought the day would ever come that my club would be used as a stepping stone to huddersfield ffs...sad reflection of where we are in the grand scheme of things, oh well im getting battle hardened to this bollox now, the king is dead, long live the king....whoever the hell that might be....

Users who are viewing this thread