Comebacks (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

Liverpool 3-3 v ac Milan in the champions league final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

This is not me digging you out because others have mentioned this game too but for me AC Milan won the first half 3-0 and then Liverpool did the same in the second. After Liverpool equalised the game was quite a drab affair and extra time was boring and really Milan should have won at the end when Shev missed that sitter. As comebacks go it wasn't even close to Man U's winning it as Fernando said earlier. Just my opinion of course. I know franchise is a hot topic on here lately but did anyone see that comeback in the NFL game at a packed Wembley at the weekend, one team was losing 21-0 and came back to win 22-21 with the last kick of the game. Even that topped the Liverpool v AC Milan game for me.

letsallsingtogether

Your all Mad it has to be
2-1 down 3-2 Up that's how City won the CUP......................................

Blue army Blue army Blue army Blue army

Paxman II

The Americas Cup was amazing stuff. Trailing 1 - 8 they came back and won 8 races on the bounce to win 9 - 8 against a shell shocked New Zealand team. Ben Ainslie with the assist!

Nick Faldo defeating Greg Norman from 6 shots behind in the masters of '92 was it?

Nonleagueherewecome

[video=youtube_share;xnsv73x9LXs]http://youtu.be/xnsv73x9LXs[/video]

Brilliant, thanks! Dermot was a legend and a pioneering OD player with bat and ball. I remember watching this at the time, a great knock by Asif Din.

Love the way that Sussex skipper Alan Wells says at the end "well, at half-time we were 4-0 up"-so this wins!

Users who are viewing this thread