Come on!!! (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Come on guys we can still survive this, we are a fantastic club we dont belong in league 1 no matter what people say we are premier league club by the fact of the kind of city we are and our stadium deserve's a premier league club playing in it, we really need to preserve our championship status, we need to get behind the boys every match forget about sisu it distract's us from the field. thorn and the player's are giving it there all. The support has been amazing this season away and at home, long may it continue. ?And even if we arn't took over by hoffman or another party we must belive we can stay up COME ON BOYS HAVE FAITH! PUSB!!!!!! LEST ALL SING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

WillieStanley

I appreciate the sentiment SBG, and yes I refuse to believe it's over until it's over, but the fact of the matter is, no club is too big for any league, regardless of their stadium, location or fan base. Relegation is a very real threat.

There's no shame in losing 1-0 to West Ham away and I truly hope we have turned a corner of late. But we've got to be real about things.

Skybluedar

Definitely no shame whatsoever in going down 1-0 away at West Ham. If we were to take 5/6 points out of every 9 going forward we would be sitting clear of the relegation zone at the end of the season. In reality that is not going to happen however as Macca said every game is a cup final and if they give it their all, we can only hope that it is enough to keep us up. Nobody wants to be in league 1 next year but if the takeover happens it will be something.

Tonylinc

Am I the only one that feels should we survive his season,without relegation,then the same will happen next time? Would relegation not awaken a dormant fight within? I say this on the assumption that no takeover will be happening.

WillieStanley

Sorry, no I don't agree. Relegation happens and the rot either continues or accelerates. Relegation won't awaken anything.

BurbageSkyBlues

Many thought that relegation from the prem would do us good, and that we would regroup and come back stronger.

Truth is, that for a club like ccfc, with such fickle support, we cannot afford the loss in revenue. The Coventry public take a lot of convincing, when it is a question of us becoming a long term successful club.

Users who are viewing this thread