Come on you sky blues (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Come on Lads we can do this, let's fight till the game is won.

Nonleagueherewecome

Come on you Sky Blues! Lets send a message out to the rest of the division that we mean business.

Quiet on here, isn't it? That implies we've taken a big away following and they're already all too hammered on scrumpy to post on their phones! It's less fun following the game whilst at work..

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm so jealous, hav an awesome day guys who are going, really wish I was... I'll be following on sky blue player and on here so PUSB!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't want to "peak too soon" eh, Wingy?! :)

torchomatic

I'l echo that..that...that...that...that

Come on you Sky Blues! Lets send a message out to the rest of the division that we mean business.

Quiet on here, isn't it? That implies we've taken a big away following and they're already all too hammered on scrumpy to post on their phones! It's less fun following the game whilst at work..

Nonleagueherewecome

Come on, Jonny Bairstow! Need 300+ here. Oops, wrong forum..

Nonleagueherewecome

It's OK NLHWC, at least I know what you're on about ;)

Spent the last 90 minutes clicking "refresh" on the scorecard. Bairstow seems to have been on 95 for about 30 minutes! Then he got out :facepalm: :mad:

Nonleagueherewecome

Very disappointing for him eh-and with him out our hopes of a decent score have had it.

S'alright, rare indeed is the day where both England and City did well: I'm taking this as a sign that we're going to beat Yeovil!

Users who are viewing this thread