Come on admit it (1 Viewer)

Covstu

happy with two draws, even if we would have borkne our away voodoo they are both difficult teams to beat away so would have been happy with those results. For me i am more happy about the fightback, i thought we would have been dead and buried after cardiff's 2nd but we clawed back so fair play to the lads, we have given ourselves a fighting chance now.

Astute

Man, I wish I'd discovered this site before now. You lads and lassies are well brilliant. No nastiness like gmk, just well-reasoned opinion. A breath of fresh air!

Wait until we lose a game. We will then be the worse team in this division and AT should be sacked.........

Stoppercurtis

In the last 3-4 games we seem to be turning our season around. A win on Saturday will start to put matters in our own hands.

Stopper

Astute

Matters are in our own hands. Most of our games are against teams at the bottom. Beat Portsmouth and Bristol City and we can afford a slipup or two maybe. Lose to them both and we are down. Simple.

Skyblueweeman

*Weeman in Negativity Shock*

I think i'm the only one on this thread who still thinks we're going to go down. 4 points from 12 isn't that great. I know we've played some good teams but if I'm honest, I think to get out of relegation, we needed to have some form that would've got us 6 or 7 points to be in with a chance.

If Doncaster and Portsmouth win their games, we're bottom of the table, 3 points from safety albeit with better goal difference than BS and Donny. I also know that we have to play BS, Donny and Pompey and one would hope we'd take 9 points from those games but we're so unpredictable, I just can't see it happening. We're more often than not, our own worst enemies and although the last 4 games have maybe shown some light to us Sky Blue faithful, I for one am unfortunately still planning on the comebacks to my mates who will ridicule me for heading to League One.

Sorry to rain on peoples parade...hope I'm totally wrong on this one....

WM

sky_blue_up_north

The club should do everything to make sure we take our allocation to Bristol, cheap coach travel etc. It will be are biggest game for years, and one we cannot afford to lose and really need to win. We are still in the mix, which is incredible considering where we were a few months ago.

ccfcway

dont worry about Bristol City, lets worry about Pompy 1st

win and the fight is on,

lose and we are bottom with others having games in hand

Otis

*Weeman in Negativity Shock*

I think i'm the only one on this thread who still thinks we're going to go down. 4 points from 12 isn't that great. I know we've played some good teams but if I'm honest, I think to get out of relegation, we needed to have some form that would've got us 6 or 7 points to be in with a chance.

If Doncaster and Portsmouth win their games, we're bottom of the table, 3 points from safety albeit with better goal difference than BS and Donny. I also know that we have to play BS, Donny and Pompey and one would hope we'd take 9 points from those games but we're so unpredictable, I just can't see it happening. We're more often than not, our own worst enemies and although the last 4 games have maybe shown some light to us Sky Blue faithful, I for one am unfortunately still planning on the comebacks to my mates who will ridicule me for heading to League One.

Sorry to rain on peoples parade...hope I'm totally wrong on this one....

WM

You are wrong. Donny and pompey can overtake us with their games in hand, but not if we beat both of them. We will then still be above them.

i do still think we will go down. Said that I will re-think that though if come 5 p.m. on Saturday we are out of the bottom 3.

The Reverend Skyblue

Man, I wish I'd discovered this site before now. You lads and lassies are well brilliant. No nastiness like gmk, just well-reasoned opinion. A breath of fresh air!

I'm a very good poster, infact i'm the best poster ever. As you say I'm brilliant, so thankyou for that, and i will continue to try and be brilliant at evrything i do.
The only thing I'm not brilliant at is the bloody prediction league, which I'm horse shit at.

Welcome to the site

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread