Come on admit it (1 Viewer)

Otis

You have to be happy with two away draws on the bounce don't you?

Blinxs

Especially as we dont tend to do well usually against either team. Makes up for the dropped points the two games before. Despite being 3 points away from safety, if we can get the wins in our remaining home games and get at least a draw at BC then i think we can survive

skybluebolland

Absolutely thrilled. Cannot effing believe it. Ecstatic. Bristol city away to Middlesbrough on sat, can't see them getting anything there. We could be it of the drop zone come Saturday night!!!!!!!!

smileycov

Facebook User
puts us back in the win all remaining home games and be okay territory i think. 44 points.......maybe just enough, squezze a win against brizzle and i would say defo be okay

jto123

Look at what's happened to meeee! I can't believe myself, suddenly i'm upon top of the world it should have been somebody else!

Otis

IF we win Saturday and overtake Bristol, who have Middlesborough away, therefore getting us out of the bottom3, I will start to believe we are in with a chance.

torchomatic

If you're true to form then I expect you to quote that stat in every post you make for the next month. ;)

torchomatic

We always have been in with a chance. It isn't over until there aren't enough points to play for.

IF we win Saturday and overtake Bristol, who have Middlesborough away, therefore getting us out of the bottom3, I will start to believe we are in with a chance.

B

Bobby Firenze

Man, I wish I'd discovered this site before now. You lads and lassies are well brilliant. No nastiness like gmk, just well-reasoned opinion. A breath of fresh air!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Man, I wish I'd discovered this site before now. You lads and lassies are well brilliant. No nastiness like gmk, just well-reasoned opinion. A breath of fresh air!
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

:welcome:

oakey

Those of us of an older vintage have always known that we have as good a chance of survival as the other 3/5 teams down there. Seen City survive many times in worse positions.
Still a few twists and turns perhaps but let's agree
1) No room for negativity from the fans
2) We must get behind the team... Vocal support must go up a notch each game.
3) We cannot afford to have a go at any of our players... Time to leave Sammy alone.
4) A result at Saints is on... If needed.

Grendel

And I bet you haven't even read my posts yet.

@richh87

And I bet you haven't even read my posts yet.

He'll be back on GMK in no time!

Seriously though - GMK is full of trolls and idiots. It's basically a site for Leicester fans to post using fake accounts. That's when the site isn't down...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Two away draws on the trot! Two GOLDEN points I never thought we'd have! "Look at me Ma!! Top of the World!!" :D

ajsccfc

When you're so used to losing away game after away game, any improvement feels like a victory. Therefore we've now won away, and that's faultless logic you can take to the bank.

wingy

Just fifteen more points will guarantee it,Southampton away ,you catching the ferry for that one? She's mesmerising ,sending me cross eyed the way those hips shake it ,keep expecting her to pull a gun from the holster.
Edit ; from Houch's euphoric post.

kg82

Sooooooo.....

Otis, back to the original post! I would absolutely have taken those results! Keep coming back to this BBC predictor but my predictions at this point for the last 4 games were 1 draw and 3 losses - an unbeaten run, whether it be draws or wins, can only breed confidence and I'm hoping the manner in which we got the draw tonight helps that more.

Paxman II

I hate to say it but this is CCFC we are talking about and would I be too surprised to see Pompey beat us Saturday? No.
Somehow though sure to god our players see what can be rewarded with effort now? Think we will win Saturday and then
go on to end with 44 to 48 points max. I fear we must win all the remaining home games and break that duck away at least once.
After a run of 4 unbeaten and the fixtures to come i don't think it's such a tall order. So no excuses right?

Otis

No, where is that elusive away win, I demand more, continue this momentum.

I am well happy. Thought the best we could have done would have been 1 point from the 2 games, so to get two is fantastic.

The main thing is though, that's FOUR games unbeaten and is our best run of the season, albeit, no wins amongst those games. Staying unbeaten breeds confidence. If we can beat Pompey that confidence is going to grow all the more.

Users who are viewing this thread