Come and join the party (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It’s hassle to get to there for midweek and there’s a few coming up - I doubt we will have more than 5,000 of our fans there unfortunately

Nick

Administrator
It’s hassle to get to there for midweek and there’s a few coming up - I doubt we will have more than 5,000 of our fans there unfortunately
It's not that much hassle (unless obviously people are working late etc)

Grendel

It’s a 40 mile round trip it’s more inconvenient and requires more effort and the games are all streamed now

Londonccfcfan

This team deserves a big crowd every week. The atmosphere was very flat yesterday but as we all know bigger crowd doesn't necessarily mean better atmosphere.

But in saying that I'm sure the players are lifted by bigger crowds and potentially more noise.

pusbccfc

Party lol?

There was 2 songs sung all game yesterday.

Reactions: TTG

pusbccfc

There’s no set out ‘singing section’ now is there?

I suspect Tuesday will be a bit livelier as Pompey will bring a good amount and it’s a top of the table clash

That's part of the issue, but the demographic of the supporter going to St Andrews is certainly more family. It seems frowned upom to stand up or sing at St Andrews.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
That's part of the issue, but the demographic of the supporter going to St Andrews is certainly more family. It seems frowned upom to stand up or sing at St Andrews.
Depends where it is I guess. No issue if a block was to all do it.

rd45

We stood & sang for pretty much the whole match yesterday. I guess it doesn’t carry very well? Always seems loud from block 35.

Maybe that middle section of prawn sandwich seats kills it off & stops the songs spreading.

Good move on ticket prices tho.

christonabike

I can’t go but Jess and er indoors on duty again on Tuesday. My daughter loves it and fair play to her a shitty dark night a ball ache of a trip on a bus from white street but they enjoy the match.
I shall be listening to the wireless and no doubt will be informed when she gets in who swore, farted, took their top off and made an arse of themselves! She doesn’t see much footie just crowd watching bless her!

clint van damme

Everyone has different circumstances.
Ballache for me though I will be there but knowing we had two Tuesday games this month stopped me going to the replay last week.
The logistics on a week night are totally different to a Saturday

matesx

88 mile round trip for home games for me.

It’s not so much the distance but the fecking Birmingham traffic that bugs me.

Covkid1968#

Love night games... I finish work and then wander over from my office. It does mean I have 2 hours to kill but that’s what pubs were put on this planet for. In the Roost for 6.30 after a bite to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread