Collection of old programmes. (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Recently I came across a large collection of programmes in my attic from the 2008-2012 period (what some might consider the glory years, particularly with Thorn!) What surprises me is how good the quality they were 10 years ago and a good read.

Does anyone know of people who collect these? Shame for them to go to the tip, as we need the space.

Feel free to have a look at the link here: Bundle of 43x Coventry City programmes 2008-2013 | eBay Even if it is just to look at some of the dross we have signed over the years!

pastythegreat

Recently I came across a large collection of programmes in my attic from the 2008-2012 period (what some might consider the glory years, particularly with Thorn!) What surprises me is how good the quality they were 10 years ago and a good read.

Does anyone know of people who collect these? Shame for them to go to the tip, as we need the space.

Feel free to have a look at the link here: Bundle of 43x Coventry City programmes 2008-2013 | eBay Even if it is just to look at some of the dross we have signed over the years!
I know a guy on twitter that collects bit. Will send him the link

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

clarriebourton

You could donate them to the Family Zone who give them out or use them to raise funds. I can put you in touch with Pat Raybould.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread