Collecting Season Tickets? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Where do I collect my season ticket from? CCFC shop said they don't have them??

chiefdave

They've just about finished sending them out. Once they've finished they've said they'll sort out the ones for collection - guessing they aren't printed yet.

I was told that they would be available to be collected from the new club shop at the end of July. Apparently they would send out individual e-mails when ready for collection.

Otis

They've just about finished sending them out. Once they've finished they've said they'll sort out the ones for collection - guessing they aren't printed yet.

Not so sure. I asked to pick mine up from the store and they said they would email me, but they posted it anyway.

chiefdave

They doing that again tickets from lockhurst lane? FFS that has annoyed me especially for getting tickets away games

The clubs offices are at Lockhurst Lane aren't they? They probably post out the online & phone orders from there. I would imagine you'll be able to buy tickets for games from the shop.

The Lurker

The clubs offices are at Lockhurst Lane aren't they? They probably post out the online & phone orders from there. I would imagine you'll be able to buy tickets for games from the shop.

From my understanding and I could be wrong. They are not selling tickets at the club shop as they haven't got the space. That's why they are pushing the online purchases. I hope I'm wrong but that's what I was told last week in the club shop

cornoccfc

From my understanding and I could be wrong. They are not selling tickets at the club shop as they haven't got the space. That's why they are pushing the online purchases. I hope I'm wrong but that's what I was told last week in the club shop

They have 2x tills for retail and 1x till for tickets at the shop.

By doing the discount for online orders, they are clearly encouraging people to go online

Hitman72

Collecting Season Tickets

I paid for my ST at the Gallagher Retail outlet 2 days before it closed and they stated they could not confirm where the ST would be collected from as the new outlet at Arena Park would not be bale to deal with collections! The other option was to pay an additional £1.50 to have the ST posted to me and I am glad I chose this option as my ST was delivered last Friday afternoon.

Grendel

In this modern age what is the obsession with popping into the shop to collect a ticket?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

m.okeefe

email received today.... SEASON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE TO COLLECT -
FULL DETAILS BELOW...
http://www.ccfc.co.uk/

Coventry City have confirmed details for fans to collect their Season Tickets for the 2015/16 campaign.

Sky Blues fans who have chosen to collect their Season Tickets will be able to do so from the Citibase building on Lockhurst Lane in Coventry (Postcode: CV6 5SF) where the club offices are now located.

Starting from Tuesday 14th July, collections will be available between 10am and 2pm in the Main Reception of the Citibase building. Collections will take place Monday to Friday only, with no collections available on weekends.

Fans will need to bring with them a confirmation of purchase of their Season Ticket, and will only be able to collect Season Tickets which they have a proof of purchase for.

For example, if fans want to collect another person’s Season Ticket then they will need to present their proof of purchase.

Free visitor parking is available at Citibase at the front of the building. If you are struggling to find the Citibase building, it is the old Courtaulds offices and opposite the Subway restaurant on Lockhurst Lane.

If fans have any queries, they can contact the Ticket Office on 024 7699 2326 (Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 5pm) or by e-mailing [email protected]

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Don't sweat guys, they are only open 4 hours a day for those of us on benefits and without an actual job to do during the day and you cannot pick them up at weekends,

sounds like British Gas appointments 10 years ago

Specs WT-R75

Don't sweat guys, they are only open 4 hours a day for those of us on benefits and without an actual job to do during the day and you cannot pick them up at weekends,

sounds like British Gas appointments 10 years ago

FFS why didn't they just round everything up to nearest £1 and cover the postage... £250, delivered, job done.

Why do we always make things that other clubs take for granted so complicated!

chiefdave

In this modern age what is the obsession with popping into the shop to collect a ticket?

How much is delivery? Think its £1.50. Personally I'd much rather pay that and not have to bother driving down there and messing around picking it up. I can't remember the last time I purchased tickets for anything in person, don't think we're the only club pushing for people to order online rather than staffing a ticket office.

ajsccfc

I went for collection because I figured it'd coincide with me having a mooch round the new shop, but now I'll just get it delivered. Swift resolution.

The Lurker

How much is delivery? Think its £1.50. Personally I'd much rather pay that and not have to bother driving down there and messing around picking it up. I can't remember the last time I purchased tickets for anything in person, don't think we're the only club pushing for people to order online rather than staffing a ticket office.

Reason like others to collect was to look round the shop aswell. All it takes is a box with envelopes in alphabetical order behind the counter for people to collect. If they had stated this at the start would have chosen delivery.

letsallsingtogether

For the same reason others like to order online.
Call me old fashioned but I like to get whatever I buy straight away not wait days for it.
There are time when online is better but fuck me the laziness of some people some even order their food on line.
Have you seen them pack those parcels elck not for me.

Si80

Just been to collect. Very straight forwards, just a pain in the arse for those that can't get there between 10-2 :(

chiefdave

We've been using the offices at Lockhurst Lane since we moved back from Sixfields, not sure why its come as a huge shock to so many.

Grendel

I'm not whinging. It's a fact.
But would put £20 on you having to say something abrasive.

If fans don't pass comments, good or bad, then we will always get the same piss poor management.
Baaa

What is the difference from collecting a ticket from an office or Arena Park. How does that effect you?

italiahorse

What is the difference from collecting a ticket from an office or Arena Park. How does that effect you?

Nothing serious other than it's further, involves more traffic and it would be it's nice to look around the shop when collecting my tickets.
Something the club could take on board in future. I might have bought a shirt, who knows ?

Nick

Administrator
I'm not whinging. It's a fact.
But would put £20 on you having to say something abrasive.

If fans don't pass comments, good or bad, then we will always get the same piss poor management.
Baaa

Did they state people could pick them up from the new store as fact?

Something abrasive? Common sense really.

italiahorse

Did they state people could pick them up from the new store as fact?

Something abrasive? Common sense really.

Actually she did. I also asked if she would be there and she said she was giving up her job and only helping out when they required on the day.
It's not a big issue but they will be missing incremental sales from people not going to the shop.

Grendel

Nothing serious other than it's further, involves more traffic and it would be it's nice to look around the shop when collecting my tickets.
Something the club could take on board in future. I might have bought a shirt, who knows ?

So if you lived nearer you'd rather purchase from the office block?

I assume on collection you pass the Arena on the way back. I am sure even you are capable of turning right at a junction rather than proceed onwards.

Users who are viewing this thread