Colin the dog (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I have a story! Colin, the dog, is 12 and on his last legs, has been living in a broken and abusive home all of his life. Until one day, Colin's owners recieve a call and get told their house is in that much of a mess that Colin will be taken away and rehomed in a dogs shelter. It is inevitable that Colin isn't going to survive long, he has been that mistreated and messed up over the years, he cannot be given a good life.

One day, a very nervous looking character is walking around the shelter, when he is approached by Tiffany and pointed on the direction of Colin. Tiffany proceeds to explain the difficulty Colin has had and adds the fact that not much can be done to save and prolong his life, but he is still a lovely dog, good with kids and families!

Colin goes home with his new owner, but sadly dies two weeks later.

Is the new owner of Colin to blame?

Rusty Trombone

I have a story! Colin, the dog, is 12 and on his last legs, has been living in a broken and abusive home all of his life. Until one day, Colin's owners recieve a call and get told their house is in that much of a mess that Colin will be taken away and rehomed in a dogs shelter. It is inevitable that Colin isn't going to survive long, he has been that mistreated and messed up over the years, he cannot be given a good life.

One day, a very nervous looking character is walking around the shelter, when he is approached by Tiffany and pointed on the direction of Colin. Tiffany proceeds to explain the difficulty Colin has had and adds the fact that not much can be done to save and prolong his life, but he is still a lovely dog, good with kids and families!

No, because dogs have a finite life. Next question.

Kingokings204

No Colin the dog wasn't mistreated for another 5 years after when previous mis management happened and the next 5 years could of saved it.

Prick

SkyblueBazza

Who the hell would call a dog "Colin"???

TheUKGryphon

I see your parallels and they are a joke. Brian Richardson was the 1st owner and maltreated poor Colin. SISU were the 2nd owners and despite their best and valiant efforts, Colin couldn't be saved.

Bullshit!

Firstly, 6 years isn't 2 weeks in dog years. Secondly, if Brian Richardson took Colin to the brink of death, SISU took him home and wacked Him I'm the face with a spade.

Today of all days, I'm in no mood for SISU apologists. So just bore off and get back under whatever bridge you came from.

Astute

What about Joy the dogs owner. The poor dog had been neglected a bit. But the old owner had got into debt to give the dog the best they could. But Joy knew nothing about dogs. She even admitted so. She had 6 years of neglect for him. Joy had a new idea. She moved him 34 miles away from his home. He had lots of friends who used to come and see him. But because of the neglect over 90% stopped going to see him.

£2 a week will give him a better home. In return you will get a pie and Joy will be happy as she will keep the pie money.

SkyblueBazza

I see your parallels and they are a joke. Brian Richardson was the 1st owner and maltreated poor Colin. SISU were the 2nd owners and despite their best and valiant efforts, Colin couldn't be saved.

Bullshit!

Firstly, 6 years isn't 2 weeks in dog years. Secondly, if Brian Richardson took Colin to the brink of death, SISU took him home and wacked Him I'm the face with a spade.

Today of all days, I'm in no mood for SISU apologists. So just bore off and get back under whatever bridge you came from.

So this Brian called him "Colin"? He ought to be shot for that let alone any mistreatment!

AndreasB

Wow, that's a powerful metaphor. Thanks man

TheUKGryphon

Anything that attempts to take the heat off our inept and uncompromising owners must be good news to some people.

_brian_

It's stories like this that make you realise that there are more important things in life than football! Poor Colin.

Monners

We shall all miss Colin, particularly remembering the day when he brought us the Crufts trophy home.

magic82ball

F*%k off Colin, you always were a flee bitten mangy little c*%t were'nt you, is what I imagined Colin's new owner said to him when he got him home.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Colins real trouble began when his old owner sold his kennel, despite Colin still needing somewhere to play & call home....

....After a few years of confusion, things looked up briefly for Colin when he was shown a shiny new kennel.....it wasn't his as such, but he was allowed to settle in & treat it like home for a few years....

....its just a shame the owners of the shiny new kennel turned out to be greedy incompetent twats & that Colins new owners turn out to be greedy ruthless bastards....

Out of the frying pan & into the fire.....poor old colin.

Users who are viewing this thread