Coleman for the palace job : (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

Chris coleman rumoured to be in line for the crystal palace job. He should wright a book on interview techniques, because his c.v ain't the best, but he still gets employed.:(

fernandopartridge

Chris coleman rumoured to be in line for the crystal palace job. He should wright a book on interview techniques, because his c.v ain't the best, but he still gets employed.:(

It must be his exemplary track record.....

I would be stunned if he got it, he's useless and was a complete and utter disaster as manager at Cov.

torchomatic

Palace fans have my sympathies.

letsallsingtogether

I say good luck to him like others on here do not bear grudges for ex players or managers.

Correction...... C Bellamy he was a nob.

Dion for going to the Vile! although not so much now

japandy

He has been uming and arhing about whether to continue with the Wales job for a while now and would be tailor made for Palace. I think anyone who takes the Wales job is fighting a losing battle because their 'star' players don't see playing internationals as important. Bale always injured, as is Ramsey and others. I think Wales should pick someone on a part-time basis. How about Giggs as part-time manager and suported by Rene Meulensteen as assistant?

I seem to remember a few years ago a Sun reporter stopped Coleman on his arrival at the training ground and told him his wife had had his car bugged as she was suspicious he was having an affair. The look on Coleman's face was priceless. Nice bloke though...................

thaiskyblue

I seem to remember a few years ago a Sun reporter stopped Coleman on his arrival at the training ground and told him his wife had had his car bugged as she was suspicious he was having an affair. The look on Coleman's face was priceless. Nice bloke though...................
he used to be in the saxon mill near Warwick, usually with a dolly bird in tow, lucky git.

Users who are viewing this thread