Coldchester Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Jonny

Very eager today, first game I've been able to get to in a while. Score is gonna be 3-1 to the Sky Blurs, mark my words!

Otis

If Clarke isn't playing we aren't going to score 3.

I think it's going to be really tight and I think we will win 1-0 in a very nervy tense game.

Goal coming from Baker, Sheff or Moussa.

covcity4life

i might have to go on my own as my mate cant go now

2-0 cov(baker,macdonald) with hopefully a calm controlled performance

MatthewWallis

Why are we playing today anyway? It's not a full schedule it's just 4 games, which is now just 2 games, now teams will have more games in hand over us..

RoboCCFC90

Cody Mcdonald hat-trick in a 3-0 win, heard it here first!!

Otis

Lets not push it now we want to remain realistic.. ;)

Realistic is us having 30 shots on goal and 15 corners to their 3 shots on goal and no corners and it ending up 0-3, us also hitting the post and bar 6 times and their keeper playing a blinder.

RoboCCFC90

Realistic is us having 30 shots on goal and 15 corners to their 3 shots on goal and no corners and it ending up 0-3, us also hitting the post and bar 6 times and their keeper playing a blinder.

Hopefully now Cody has had some playing time at Gillingham he will remember what the goal looks like, if not I would be happy to draw it form him with some crayons and a pad of paper.. We have already put 3 past this lot this year I am sure we can win this..

Last edited:

covcity4life

I go on my own too mate, singers corner is a welcoming place!

far too raucious for me lol,i think ill sit on other end mate,block 23 or something. thanks for the offer though

ill ask for a seat on the aisle so i can run away if someone calls me a loner

skybluelee

Hopefully now Cody has had some playing time at Gillingham he will remember what the goal looks like, if not I would be happy to draw it form him with some crayons and a pad of paper.. We have already put 5 past this lot this year I am sure we can win this..

No we haven't.

chiefdave

I'm thinking we'll win the next two home games and then just as we think we're back in with a chance we'll lose at Portsmouth.

Cody has to produce something. Long overdue, new manager, clean sheet. If he's not inspired to kick on under these circumstances then he never will. I think a sneaky 2-1 Cody and the Moose. PUSB.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry. Heart wants a win but head says 2-2. :(

I'm going for 4-0 Baker 2 , 37 . Moussa 51 . Sheff 90+1

Grendel

Well just leaving York so we are bound to win. Tranmere and Mk dons are the 2 other home gamed missed this year.

nicksig

5 nil city. Cody to get the first four. Murphy to score the fifth with a penalty in the 90th minute

covhead1

i'm convinced we will win 3-1

I'd put money on it...........Oh hang on a min, I did put money on it!!!!:p

Users who are viewing this thread