Match Thread Colchester United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Nov (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

2-0 up so only 5 pages on here! I swear some fans prefer us being rubbish so they can have a rant

I've been saying this for years. 3-4 posters (the usual suspects) are no doubt currently calling the Samaritans as we are winning on a Saturday afternoon and they could not be more devastated.

Exit Stage Left

giphy.gif

We're the first game to finish. Sunderland will be proud

SlowerThanPlatt

Perhaps I’m reading too much into it but it seems like the writing is on the wall for Kastaneer if Robins didn’t even want to put 10 or 20 minutes into his legs at 2-0 up in a first round tie.

Good win though - first away win since Sunderland.

robbiekeane

I've been saying this for years. 3-4 posters (the usual suspects) are no doubt currently calling the Samaritans as we are winning on a Saturday afternoon and they could not be more devastated.
Yeh or it’s not on iFollow and we have a big part of the fan base on here who uses that

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Good result that, hopefully we get an easy draw and can get into the 3rd round. I didn't listen to the radio today but from the comments it sounds like normal service on there; Bennett was off his rocker last weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread