Match Thread Colchester United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Nov (1 Viewer)

higgs

Colchester must be paying him big wages to drop from the premier league to sign for them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Colchester must be paying him big wages to drop from the premier league to sign for them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What? Players drop from Premier League U23 sides into League One and League Two squads all the time. He’s probably earning a similar amount

ceetee

Shipley does usually score a few goals In a season, but, unless something unusual happens, I dont see many goals in that side. I hope I'm wrong

Sky Blue Pete

Hopefully the work being done on the training ground will bear fruit at set pieces. They are starting to move I can see it all coming together soon

Happy_Martian

Wouldn't have thought Marosi would be in todays lineup, regardless of the happy news for him and his wife yesterday. Thought Wilson had the cup games and Marosi the league fixtures.

Sky Blue Harry H

Cold can of San Miguel on the go, with a couple in the fridge ready for the game. Come on City!

Happy_Martian

You mean he might really be injured !!

Didn't he do his ACL or have some other knee ligament issue and would be out for a while ? Or have I missed a diagnosis recently ?

CanadianCCFC

When are the first round replays? Sunderland need a replay against Gillingham, wondering if it’s midweek before we play them.

Johnnythespider

Get through the first 2 rounds and come back to the ricoh for the 3rd round against Liverpool

Users who are viewing this thread