Colchester United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

I just don't see where the goals are gonna come from tbh...:whistle:

Astute

So we trust the manager, but not the player he trusts.

There must be so many factors TM takes into account before choosing the starting 11 (including the physical condition of each player) that we can’t possibly know. He’s not done too badly so far.

That was a joke reply to another post......didn't you notice the :whistle: :facepalm:

Here was my earlier post

Fortune to have a good game today. They have a dodgy defence. He will use his size and experience to hold the ball up and set up Murphy, Job and Vincelot.

Philosorapter

I believe teams have a lot of problems when they try to sit on a game when they're up. Always like to see attacking stuff instead of defending. No one likes to defend. It just invites trouble.

curly_tom

I find it funny reading the absolute doom and gloom when we're losing and then come back when we're winning and see the positive optimism. I'm not taking the piss because it's exactly how I feel. I am still not sure that we'll win though, a lot depends on Mowbray's attitude now. I say attack and push for more....

Astute

I find it funny reading the absolute doom and gloom when we're losing and then come back when we're winning and see the positive optimism. I'm not taking the piss because it's exactly how I feel. I am still not sure that we'll win though, a lot depends on Mowbray's attitude now. I say attack and push for more....

Even funnier is the doom and gloom from people who predicted we would be mid table at best this season and are now not happy when we don't win every game :D

Sky Blue Harry H

You're not curly and you look like Oggy;). I'd still take a point, (but now want the win). I'm buying a half season ticket next week (having first done the match package thing). I think anything pointwise during this gamme will be a real positive (ashamed to say, I didn't think we would come away with anything today) COME ON CITY !!

Philosorapter

Even funnier is the doom and gloom from people who predicted we would be mid table at best this season and are now not happy when we don't win every game :D

Got to agree with this.

torchomatic

another couple would be nice.

lifeskyblue

I was predicting mid table at start of season and now hoping (I think realistically) for top 6 and dreaming (it's more than just a fantasy) of top 2. What has impressed me is the style of play and the attitude of the team. I have enjoyed the football immensely.
I've never been happy when we haven't won but am philosophical and in the past resigned. Our defenders and keeper(s) still leave a lot to be desired but I'm enjoying the moment...its been a long long time since my team have been anything more than mid to lower end material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Happy_Martian

1-3 Fortune :)

stupot07

Feck me miracles do happen. Might have a go on the lottery tonight ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Feck me miracles do happen. Might have a go on the lottery tonight ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

And now all 8 of my accumulator teams are winning....

Happy_Martian

Adrian Durham should be happier this week on TalkSport. Peterborough are ahead and we've scored 3 goals with only 1 loanee on the pitch :p

Users who are viewing this thread