Colchester United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I stopped listening for a bit between places and we get 2 goals, don't think I will bother opening it up again :(

sw88

Chief Commentator!
2-1

Quick free kick taken by Ibrien, we get a bit lucky with poor control attempts but who cares from their defender, Murphy gets the ball, they look for the offside don't get it, he runs at the keeper, takes it round him and slots home despite a defenders best attempts at stopping it

Who was that fool on CWR saying he didn't know where the goals were coming from? Murphy is a different player in this role!

PVA

Hopefully the mindless idiots are now starting to realise that Murphy is one of our best players, rather than getting on his back if he has a poor half.

Gazolba

Now we need Leon Clarke to score again so we go top.

shmmeee

CAN'T STOP OUR MARCH TO THE AUTOS!

'cmon now City, let's put it beyond doubt second half.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm just so glad we've been competitive. Gives the players something to believe in (both in this game and for other games without AA etc) :thinking about:

Calista

In Fortune we don't :whistle:

So we trust the manager, but not the player he trusts.

There must be so many factors TM takes into account before choosing the starting 11 (including the physical condition of each player) that we can’t possibly know. He’s not done too badly so far.

Is this gonna be another 3-4 to the city? I can see us letting another in. But the fight we have at the moment I can't see us losing.

James Smith

Great stuff - now we need a hat trick for Murphy and a decent second half to take us above Gillingham.

Astute

Come on City just 1 goal off first place. Then we can all start dreaming.

Otis

So we trust the manager, but not the player he trusts.

There must be so many factors TM takes into account before choosing the starting 11 (including the physical condition of each player) that we can’t possibly know. He’s not done too badly so far.

I have faith with TM on Fortune.

He was excellent that first home game here. There has to be something there surely.

Let's hope he proves any doubters wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread