Colchester today (1 Viewer)

skybluesam98

Anyone else going up to Colchester today and does anyone know how many we've sold?

sky_blue_up_north

I am going, must be mental 8 hour trip in total!

brez

leaving in an hour, long journey, lets hope for a good result, makes the drive home better, 4 - 2 win today. c'mon city.

Spagbol

Apparently over 700 sold.... It's a nightmare of a journey, well done to all the SBA that are going, I will be pinned to the radio hoping for a win PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Long journey? Are you kidding? It's only Essex, not the other side of the world! 140 odd miles, 2-2½ hrs tops.

Kingokings204

I have to agree with HH, just looked and it's motorway all the way and main roads so 2 and half hours at a steady pace very easily. M1 then M25 then a12 and stadium just off the main road.

I'm leaving in 10 mins as the mrs wants to stop off in Brentwood for TOWIE first and have a look round and then onto footy for me at 3pm. (True story)

See you all later fellow fans!!!

Spagbol

5hr journey not long? Yes agree it is a straight road, but it's a bloody long way, selling that many has to be applauded... I will repeat well done the SBA. PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
5hr journey not long? Yes agree it is a straight road, but it's a bloody long way, selling that many has to be applauded... I will repeat well done the SBA. PUSB

5 hours??? Which way are you going? Via Sheffield? Fook me! If you can't do Colchester in under 3 hours, then you need to check your car for mechanical defects (or release your handbrake while driving!)

Hobo

I'm going up from Wimbledon. Don't ask me why but are our shower of cunits worth it?

Yes if you are talking about SP and his young squad.
No if you mean Seppala, Fisher, Labovitch and Waggott.

Users who are viewing this thread