Colchester tickets (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

Anyone know our allocation? And how they're selling? And we will be able to pay on the gate? This is my local game this season as I live between Norwich and Ipswich. Was just gonna drive down tomorrow but after Saturdays win I dunno if ill get in. Thanks :)

hemelsky

Website says we've sold 267 with 279 remaining - on sale until 1pm tomorrow.
Price is £18 in advance but £20 on the gate - should be some available I would have thought.

I had hoped to go to this one but I'm not risking the train connections to get back to Hemel.

The Reverend Skyblue

perry,i live in Diss and its my local game this season as well, and i'm thinking of going by train.Do you know if the station at Colchester is near the ground.I know its new and is sited near a vry convenient road junction, but i don't know if to go by train which i'd prefer

The Rev

sky_blue_up_north

In this league there will never be a problem getting in anywhere until we get to the JPT Area Final.....

OdieStracs

This is my local game for the season too..third of the season after Dagenham and Arsenal glory games! Colchester have a very neat new stadium. Ill be getting the train and shuttle bus. c u all there...ps wrap up warm....forecast is for a very miserable evening!!

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow,as its a new stadium to visit and its only an hour and a bit by car. I'm trying to book my tickets through Colchester tomorrow morning.
I think we will win by two goals, but it will be very scrappy. Also it will be bloody freezing.
I don't normally go in the away end as i normally try to get half way line tickets so you get a good view of both halfs of the pitch, but i'm going in the skyblue end tomorrow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread