Colchester (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

From now on whenever a club goes on a spectacularly bad run, they can say "they did a Coventry".

stevefloyd

I am not saying TM hasn't tried to get another top quality striker but to get 2 has beens that have never exactly been prolific smacks of desperation possibly to appease the crowd but I think if we sent out our team again without Colchester being there we still wouldn't score !!!

oucho

From now on whenever a club goes on a spectacularly bad run, they can say "they did a Coventry".

Or "they did a Mowbray"

Sky Blue Dal

For all his faults Murphy shouldn't have been the only one apologising at full time

For all his faults??? He missed a bloody penalty. Too right he should be apologising the loudest out of all of them shower of shits.

Last edited:

Otis

Bloody hell, even with our run of form I did not see this result coming. PUSB.
Why not?

I saw it.

We have now only scored 4 goals in 8 games. 1 home win in the last 7 matches and 9 defeats in 13.

Always thought the best we would get out of this game woukd be a point.

Paxman II

Well that's that. I'm unbelievable disappointed. TM must take some responsibility here. His job is to motivate and while I accept loss of form, injuries etc I find it hard to understand how we can go out and give such an abject performance. There was much to play for tonight and yet we as a squad of players they seem to think it was all over. I'm really beginning to think Otis does have his glass half full and it's just reality we are witnessing. Well here's to next season...

Brighton Sky Blue

Why not?

I saw it.

We have now only scored 4 goals in 8 games. 1 home win in the last 7 matches and 9 defeats in 13.

Always thought the best we would get out of this game woukd be a point.

Just heard they have conceded 87 this season. Very rarely did we even threaten adding to that total and let's be clear they were nothing special at all.

stevefloyd

To be fair I think we need to recall J'OB and Ramage don't play Jones in the next game play Bigi ...why use our players and destroy their confidence before next season...

coop

We were total dog shit and have been for a while. We have no chance of promotion the player's are just not good enough Jones had a decent game but needed to play a good 20/30 yards further up the pitch when receiving the ball .

skybluepm2

Taking into account the seemingly never ending array of disappointing moments since our Premiership relegation those many moons ago, the capitulation since January, for me ranks, up there with the very worst.

I just didn't see this coming. Tonight was the night I finally stopped believing perhaps naively but I really thought this was our year. Same old shit, but having had our hopes built up a lot more than usual. Utterly gutting.

skybluepm2

Eakin is such a bellend. How is this tosser allowed to continue with his condescending tone and ridiculous views?!

skybluepm2

Mowbray "I dunt no how to get um to score"

Really has relied on Armstrong as our only source. Dry spells, pressure and confidence have finally gotten to him. Why the hell didn't he sign someome else to share the burden? He talked about doing so enough... And not pissing Fortuné!

67tuck

....only to be expected as SISU have NO desire for promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Otis

Would've rather seen him than George Thomas; the most underwhelming substitute to be brought on when chasing a game ever.
Not been overly impressed with Thomas anytime I have seen him.

Just seems to run around a lot.

Still loads of time for him to develop though.

Buster

Inept display , worst back 4 to play in sky blue . No urgency ,minimum effort and to top it all most of the players in the last quarter were playing out of position . What's all that about !

Otis

A lot of the players are just going through the motions at the minute, mind already on the beach for the summer holidays.
Yep, certainly seemed so. Lack of urgency at times.

Seemed to mean so much more to Colchester.

Users who are viewing this thread