Colchester Goals (1 Viewer)

runner

Hi all, anyone got any link to see the 3 goals we scored, since I doubt that Saturday's league show will go back to mid week games and would like to see them ?

Any help appreciated.

SkyblueDave89

If you have a smart phone download the FL Football app & choose Cov City for £1.49 a month a lot cheaper than sky blue player you get all the interviews & goals. Goals from last night already on

Sky Blue Sheepy

If you have a smart phone download the FL Football app & choose Cov City for £1.49 a month a lot cheaper than sky blue player you get all the interviews & goals. Goals from last night already on
You beaut. Just done this myself, full videos for all FL Clubs and got to see the goals
Thank you :D

Paxman II

McGoldricks ball into McSheffrey for that first goal was class.

Yes indeed it was. Great awreness from him and great awareness and run from McSheffrey. They link well. Both have qualities to open up this leagues defenders.

1nilandwe...

Three very well made and well taken goals there. Impressive stuff. Stunning save from Murph to keep it at 2-1 too.

6 Generations

Cheers for this , just watched it while travelling to work. Great goals, and the save from murphy was excellent!

Also just watched it. Excellent highlights by Sky.
Our lads seem confident on the ball. Our 1st goal was technically very good. I'm cautiously optimistic about the test of the season.

However, I've subscribed to the Fl football app. but am unable to view any video highlights apart from the FA Cup Arnsley fixture. Can anybody please advise ? PUSB

Snozzer

Thanks, the other (non highlights) videos seem to work fine but its for the goals that I've paid my money!!

6 Generations

Thanks, the other (non highlights) videos seem to work fine but its for the goals that I've paid my money!!

There appears to be a regular problem in retrieving video highlights. There are many disgruntled subscribers. I think I shall unsubscribe.

wingy

Was it Bailey to Mcgoldrick to moussa for the first or the one that was saved ? Excellent ball!!

covcity4life

first goal was the best imo

mcgoldrick comfortable onm ball,attacking,pin point pass

sheffers uses what pace he has left and for once is not greedy

mousa gets infront of defender with the assured finish

this is the cov i want to see

pusbccfc

Great ball from Baker for Edjes goal

WestEndAgro

What fantastic goals, add the beauties from Hartlepool and we seem to be scoring great goals almost at will, it's almost like "Watching Brazil"

hill83

first goal was the best imo

mcgoldrick comfortable onm ball,attacking,pin point pass

sheffers uses what pace he has left and for once is not greedy

mousa gets infront of defender with the assured finish

this is the cov i want to see

Alright Shearer.

Player crosses ball.

"What he's done there is cross the ball"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Reckon the Barton tap forward for McG's goal was absolute class! I watched it a couple of times just to see that again! ;)

wingy

We're a much better side when we play it on the floor,we almost started to showboat for a short while against crawley it was lovely to see ,no doubt our biggest problem has been self belief which seems to be being instilled.

TheHellion

We're a much better side when we play it on the floor,we almost started to showboat for a short while against crawley it was lovely to see ,no doubt our biggest problem has been self belief which seems to be being instilled.

Hopefully the more we get it down and pass it, the more comfortable we'll be and the confidence will continue to grow. If that happens, I'd like to think we'll give any side in this division a game for their money. Some of the build up play in the Colchester game was pretty decent, we just need to ensure we can do it consistently, at Home as well as Away. But I do get a feel we've turned a corner.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm torn between the 1st + 3rd goals, great move for Moussa's but slick pass fom Barton to McG who scores from a challenging angle, both really, really old goals.

Moussa's better for team play, Barton and McGs individual play was superb!

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

That save from Murphy at 2-1 was top drawer-a goalkeeper like that is worth a hell of a lot (figuratively speaking).

Users who are viewing this thread