Coins thrown in Block 16 - some of our own fans are a disgrace (1 Viewer)

motherfunky

What muppet(s) thought it would b good idea to launch coins or something own from back of block 16 to front, to where there were families sitting?

ggrady

It was skittles from some pricks sitting around me. They were trying to fight me and my mates but they were only about 14 so laughed them off.

lordsummerisle

It was skittles from some pricks sitting around me. They were trying to fight me and my mates but they were only about 14 so laughed them off.

Fucking hell, could have killed somebody, lucky they hadn't been 10 pin bowling instead.

SkyBluePryce

ye i saw it, a couple of lads threw a couple of coins of what i can only presume were there mate as there was an exchange of pleasantries. But it continued and went further towards the front, but didn't see if it was the same lads. No one was harmed though.

coundonskyblue

Scum. Didn't see who done it, but seen the guy in the Eddie Stobart top shouting up at someone, it seemed to stop after that.

bamalamafizzfazz

Scum. Didn't see who done it, but seen the guy in the Eddie Stobart top shouting up at someone, it seemed to stop after that.

His reaction was right. He was there with his young daughter and it landed right by them. They were definitely coins and it was four times. For the next few minutes I was genuinely worried that more coins would follow after he stood up. This is not acceptable behaviour at any point but in the direction of families who are supporting the same team these kids should have been put in their place.

Benkilby1

I was sat front row block 16 didn't see anything. But ik it all kicked off. Police were arresting people 5/6 rows behind me

CJparker

Why don't these people fuck off? I know we have a big following for this league, but we also seem to have our fair share of dickheads.

Steve.B50

Coins thrown over our heads in block 16, did tell stewards but they just stood watching up the stand fora few mins then when hey turned away the threw some more.

It's the same as seats, lots of lads tried to get into block 15/16 and turned away on the stairs up from concourse, but they just went in up further down and walked along, it was funny to watch.

Well if you are sure perhaps next time you could tell a steward and get the idiots banned. :claping hands:

I was in block 20, but i know a lot of a**holes and about 5 of them sit in the bottom of block 16, so i think i know who it is. I can let the club know about them if you like

dadgad

Well, the club is dead anyway both spiritually and morally.
It's difficult to say to "fans" that they should behave when the owners and just about everybody else associated with club lie, cheat and exploit.
The disconnect between what a club should be and what it has become is there for all to see and is probably the most important reason why Sisu should go.

covhead1

It's difficult to say to "fans" that they should behave when the owners and just about everybody else associated with club lie, cheat and exploit.
The disconnect between what a club should be and what it has become is there for all to see and is probably the most important reason why Sisu
should go.

True, very true bro.
i'm in tune with you

lordsummerisle

The disconnect between what a club should be and what it has become is there for all to see and is probably the most important reason why Sisu should go.

So fans throwing coins at other City fans or smashing up the toilets at White Hart Lane are doing it as some sort of protest at Sisu not paying the rent?

I would say that you couldn't make it up, but you just did.

luwalla

sorry but thats rubbish.. its excusing them for their actions on saturday.. and there is no excuse for throwing coins at children.. and then starting fights with the kids dads!!

these idots are D**kheads... and they'd be D**kheads regardless of who was in charge at the club or even which club they supported.. the current state of the club has not made them the way they are.

dadgad

sorry but thats rubbish.. its excusing them for their actions on saturday.. and there is no excuse for throwing coins at children.. and then starting fights with the kids dads!!

these idots are D**kheads... and they'd be D**kheads regardless of who was in charge at the club or even which club they supported.. the current state of the club has not made them the way they are.

I agree with you. There is no excuse. It happened in a match a couple of weeks ago. Nobody complained....so they did it again.
There's always idiots but a bad atmosphere/anger/frustration only exacerbates the situation.

People hate the way the club is going and argue with each other on here. Its obvious.
Never in all my years of following the club have I known the fan base to be so divided.
This is no coincidence.

luwalla

People hate the way the club is going and argue with each other on here. Its obvious.
Never in all my years of following the club have I known the fan base to be so divided.
This is no coincidence.

i agree with you on that for sure.. saturday was as bad as its been for some time.. you had half the stand spitting bile about how bad baker & mcshefferey were, i mean real nasty stuff being shouted at them.. and then the other half saying look we know they are bad, but calm down spitting at them isnt going to make them play better..

then it kicks off between the two divides, and all while young kids are looking up at the adults wondering what the hell is going on.. my kids asked me if it was swindon fans that had got into our stand.. i said no its our fans, they are just a bit annoyed

quite sad, and quite bloody scary for the kids!

dadgad

i agree with you on that for sure.. saturday was as bad as its been for some time.. you had half the stand spitting bile about how bad baker & mcshefferey were, i mean real nasty stuff being shouted at them.. and then the other half saying look we know they are bad, but calm down spitting at them isnt going to make them play better..

then it kicks off between the two divides, and all while young kids are looking up at the adults wondering what the hell is going on.. my kids asked me if it was swindon fans that had got into our stand.. i said no its our fans, they are just a bit annoyed

quite sad, and quite bloody scary for the kids!

That is quite horrible to read....and I sympathise wholeheartedly.
What is the point of a parent trying to give his kids a "good time" amongst home fans who turn on each other.
I have seen this several times recently and yet people like "Summerisle" (above) think that there is no connection between the way the club is being run and the
deep division and dissatisfaction amongst our fans. I repeat, in no way is this an excuse but an observation, that is all.
As I said the disconnect is absolute, denial and obtuse stupidity go together, I am afraid.

Grendel

That is quite horrible to read....and I sympathise wholeheartedly.
What is the point of a parent trying to give his kids a "good time" amongst home fans who turn on each other.
I have seen this several times recently and yet people like "Summerisle" (above) think that there is no connection between the way the club is being run and the
deep division and dissatisfaction amongst our fans. I repeat, in no way is this an excuse but an observation, that is all.
As I said the disconnect is absolute, denial and obtuse stupidity go together, I am afraid.

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but I suggest you travel back in time to the Grimsby game when strachan got the chop. The lynch mob made Saturday look like a garden party.

Not that you'd no because you I am sure wouldn't have been at that game either.

Users who are viewing this thread