Coeliac friendly fish and chips? (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Hi all, I'm bringing my youngest to the match on Saturday. She and I are both coeliac. Are there any coeliac safe fish and chip shops in Cov? Google searches have been a bit hit and miss.

We don't live in Cov so any local knowledge greatly received, cheers.

covcity4life

Hi all, I'm bringing my youngest to the match on Saturday. She and I are both coeliac. Are there any coeliac safe fish and chip shops in Cov? Google searches have been a bit hit and miss.

We don't live in Cov so any local knowledge greatly received, cheers.
Beech tree chippy. Gluten free every day but ring first to order ahead. Top quality fish

It's 12 min drive form Ricoh but worth it. I go there over bannerbrook and hipswell.

skybluelee

Cheers both. I find the coeliac sanctuary hit and miss so tend to ignore. For example, isn't Playwrights now closed? It was boarded up when I walked past a few months back.

Beech Tree sounds promising, I'll give them a call.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Cheers both. I find the coeliac sanctuary hit and miss so tend to ignore. For example, isn't Playwrights now closed? It was boarded up when I walked past a few months back.

I might be wrong but I think playwrights has been relocated to the canal basin

vow

As Daz said, Playwrights now at Canal Basin.

skybluelee

Both Playwrights and Beech Tree were fantastic, I highly recommend to any coeliacs (or non-coeliacs for that matter) and both will now be part of our matchday routine each time we travel up to a match.

Cheers all.

vow

Both Playwrights and Beech Tree were fantastic, I highly recommend to any coeliacs (or non-coeliacs for that matter) and both will now be part of our matchday routine each time we travel up to a match.

Cheers all.
Did you have brekkie and fishn'Chips?

if so, what were the fn'chips like?

Users who are viewing this thread