Cody McDonald (1 Viewer)

kg82

I didn't see it, I put up a link! Oh shit, does that mean you have to click on it every single time :facepalm:

kg82

I've just looked through the thread and I can only see it once, so nice one on your exaggerated sarcasm!

Otis

Ha ha ha, has Ken even actually said anything about this? I'm all for blaming Orange Ken for stuff but come on, how has the rumour of us signing Cody MacDonald turned into an anti Ken Dulieu sentence?

Then again, I still reckon Orange Ken is responsible for global warming, WW2 and the fact that those Feast Ice Creams are now smaller.

I am shocked by your post. Totally gobsmacked.

I had no idea that Feast Ice Creams were now smaller! :eek::eek:

Last edited:

CovLis86

I've just looked through the thread and I can only see it once, so nice one on your exaggerated sarcasm!

Theres 3 posts on page 4 alone dude... im not really having a go, just when im frantically refreshing the page to see whats going on and see a new post and its same thing again and again, its a tad frustrating.

Sorry for appearing to be a dick.

kg82

Theres 3 posts on page 4 alone dude... im not really having a go, just when im frantically refreshing the page to see whats going on and see a new post and its same thing again and again, its a tad frustrating.

Sorry for appearing to be a dick.

I was just giving a link to the posts above.

Otis

CT now reporting McDonald having a medical with us right now! :claping hands:

CODY McDONALD will have a medical at Coventry City's training ground this lunchtime, the Coventry Telegraph understands.

The Norwich City striker is currently in Coventry and will undergo a medical at the club's training ground in Ryton in the next couple of hours.

The Canaries accepted the Sky Blues' bid for the striker - believed to be between £400,000 and £500,000 - this morning.

The forward bagged 25 goals on loan at Gillingham last season and is also wanted by the likes of Peterborough and MK Dons.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-this-lunchtime-92746-29335571/#ixzz1WbUSsfei

Look at Cody's wikipedia page and go to the botton it says 'McDonald had a medical at Coventry City’s Ryton training ground on the morning of 31st August 2011. Coventry and Norwich agreed a fee thought to be in the region of £200,000 for his services'.

covcity4life

Cody macdonalds youtube video is even better than marlon kings! I kno it was league one but id be very disappointed if we don’t sign him today!

Norwich fans love him even though hes only played a bit too.

cody and juke upfront will suit me and give me more hope of midtable let alone surivival,after all we quite strong defensivly now,just need to getting attacking edge back

Nick

Administrator
It looks like Posh have signed another striker. Maybe they have given up on McDonald?

Sub

By Leon Wobschall
Published on Wednesday 31 August 2011 12:52

Coventry City appear to be out of the running to sign Leeds United striker Billy Paynter - and are focusing their energies on bringing in fellow forward Cody McDonald from Norwich City instead.

City have agreed a fee with the Canaries for McDonald - believed to be between £400,000 and £500,000 - and the player is expected to undergo a medical this afternoon.

Pigeon

I'd be really happy if this lad came here. If we sell Juke as well were back to square one... we need another striker!

dhickl

As a Norwich fan, I would have to say that he would be a good signing. He has been unfortunate in that he was signed by a previous manager and so had little chance under PL. There are a lot of Norwich fans who would like to give him a chance.

Those games that I saw where he did play for Norwich (just about only as a sub), I was impressed. As well as having an eye for goal (25 last season in League 2 was more than Grant Holt did when we signed him), he also runs a lot - whether that is to make space for a through pass or close down defenders/goalies.

Another good thing about him is his workrate, he is not a fair weather player, I think anyone at Norwich or Gillingham will tell you is that he is not a player that has games where he disappears. He gives everything in every game.

Good luck to him, I think he will do well if he signs for you and can see him getting on the end of a few Sammy Clingan passes.

Sterling Archer

I am shocked by your post. Totally gobsmacked.

I had no idea that Feast Ice Creams were now smaller! :eek::eek:

I know. The worst thing about it is the stick is still the same size.

How about we turn our attentions from protesting against SISU onto whichever company is screwing us over with Feasts? Anybody got some spare bedsheets?

J

Jack Griffin

I can hear the end of season quote from Permatan Ken already, ""We followed the managers advice about player transfers, unfortunately it was not good advice".

rob9872

Good luck to him, I think he will do well if he signs for you and can see him getting on the end of a few Sammy Clingan passes.

I guess that's only if he intercepts them when we play Leeds

Sterling Archer

I can hear the end of season quote from Permatan Ken already, ""We followed the managers advice about player transfers, unfortunately it was not good advice".

"..... however, there is not a chance I am going to apologise for making Feast Ice Creams smaller. I'm saving you fat bastards from killing yourselves."

I'll be there with my "Feasts Under Crisis, Ken!" banner, might just make it an acronym as I only have a single bed sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread