Cody mac (1 Viewer)

craigSKYBLUE

Personally think he will do the business this season 25+ goals.looking sharp.add to the 15/20 a piece i think macca and fleck will get.ball might chip in with 10 and elliot another 10.goals galore boys lol

Last edited:

Ryan Parfrey

Definately think he is capable of getting 20+ with the correct service! and people are saying that on the radio they said Jennings was sitting next to Elliot in the stands today, is this true?

Ryan Parfrey

i think its been 100% confirmed

Thats good then. Hopefully we sign him and Barton up and then our midfield is coming together nicely. Then i feel we need one more striker on top of that, my mate told me we're getting Trotta on loan, dont know whether its true though.

Nonleagueherewecome

Hey there, Cody boy,
Scoring all those goals, so fancy free.
Could it finally be that weeeee,
Will seeeeee,
A new Cody.

Tune courtesy of The Seekers ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Moment for perspective: beat Hinckley 8-0, we're gonna walk the league; lose to Nuneaton and Wrexham, and it's sack the manager before the season even starts; beat a rather crappy Accrington side, we're back to walking it with goals galore: FFS people, which is it?!?*

*neither ;)

georgehudson

was going to reply with an ode, but didn't want to be unduly criticised by ' hot ayres '(grendel),
just hope our owners finally realise 'speculate to accumulate' is the answer & not parsimony to the detriment of OUR CLUB,
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread