Cody 28-1 tp be top scorer on Will Hiill (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

'Top Scorer' would be same as 'On The Nose' Id have thought, with no e\w options...but hey, good luck...and I'd lay some down myself if I could understand the e/w thing!
yeah, well the top scorer 'on the nose' would be a good shout, but I figured he should be there or there abouts. A few injuries and he might miss out. But good chances of making the top 4 i'd say.

So if he is top scorer, I should be on for £185 returns, 2nd to 4th and it will be about £30 to £40 possibly.

just to point out, the each way was on William Hill

nicksig

I fancy this one. Just checked Paddy Power and they are also offering 33-1. Cody is a great finisher. My only worry is if we will stay fit

Just put a £5 on BET365 at 33-1 only as I can't be arsed to create a BetVictor account which has it as 40-1.

Odds Checker:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/top-goalscorer

Just stuck a tenner on it at Bet365 myself. BetVictor were asking for a £20 deposit but it turns out Bet365 are doing an opening offer of double your opening deposit so I've got £20 on it for the price of a tenner.

£660 up for grabs then. Over to you Cody!

Last edited:

nicksig

Managed to get 40-1. Bunged 50 quid on. Come on Cody you goal machine
Just stuck a tenner on it at Bet365 myself. BetVictor were asking for a £20 deposit and it turns out Bet365 are doing an opening offer of double your opening deposit so I've got £20 on it for the price of a tenner.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Just stuck a tenner on it at Bet365 myself. BetVictor were asking for a £20 deposit but it turns out Bet365 are doing an opening offer of double your opening deposit so I've got £20 on it for the price of a tenner.

Watch these sort of offers mate, you will have to pay through three times your stake to be able to withdraw. Alright if the stakes are high like this but can be a right B*stard betting short odds.

Watch these sort of offers mate, you will have to pay through three times your stake to be able to withdraw. Alright if the stakes are high like this but can be a right B*stard betting short odds.

That right? So I have to pay £60 to get the £660 back if I win you mean?

Thanks for heads up. I'm a novice in the betting world. :pointlaugh:

Astute

What have you lot started? Cody is now 13/1 favourite on Betfair :laugh:

Astute

I am going to lay him at 13/1 and back him at 33/1. I am guaranteed to make a profit then whatever happens :)

Somerset Sky Blue

If you wanted to do really well on this, FIRST sign up to a cashback site, like Quidco, who are offering cashback on a number of betting companies.
The site works by basically passing on the commission to you, so you would set up your account (after signing in to Quidco, then following the link), so you would receive the usual offer from the betting company AND get the cashback.
You can also get money (£2.50 each) from referrals to people joining the site, so Nick (admin bloke!), could set-up an account and create a link similar to the one below, which would then help to finance the site.

http://www.quidco.com/user/344838/
:)

nicksig

I bet very rarely but in this case the bookies look to have offered decent odds (even Clinton Morrison is 25-1). Across the course of a season 50 quid is nothing and might give me a return of 2 grand. For me Cody is the best finisher we have had at the club since we dropped out of the top flight. If he gets going I think he'll score a hatful. PUSB

£50? :eek:

You're braver than me.

If it goes tits up we'll just add it to the list of things to blame AT for. :D

Users who are viewing this thread