Code of conduct (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

I know I am still very bitter about the MR situation audits never happened to us before (in my time) but football should have some sort of code of conduct.
Managers and players under contract should abide by what they sign as most people do. Clubs should not be able to poach managers or players and agents should be got rid of.

We all know football is very different to other jobs but the word Loyal has been used a great deal this week.

Need to move on , but cannot help but feel angry

dongonzalos

I know I am still very bitter about the MR situation audits never happened to us before (in my time) but football should have some sort of code of conduct.
Managers and players under contract should abide by what they sign as most people do. Clubs should not be able to poach managers or players and agents should be got rid of.

We all know football is very different to other jobs but the word Loyal has been used a great deal this week.

I think a contract should only be broken.

If both club and employee are happy for it to be.
One party can show a clause has been broken.

However in this case coventry can't moan we have MR an exit strategy that did not stipulate a minimum time period before it can be executed.

Our commercial lawyers have screwed up.

dantheman

Can't be all one way though you would need to build in that Club's cannot sack managers when there is a bad patch ...........................nah never going to work here !!:p

Steve.B50

I know it would never happen but something has to e done.
It's first time it's happened to us but cannot help feeling cheated to some degree.
Am sure there could be things built in to this code of conduct to cover certain things.

Regardless of who we get next and how they do, I know I will not back a manager the way I did MR again.

Users who are viewing this thread