Coach Travel on Saturday (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Every time I've been so far Arean collection time has been either 1:15 or 1:30, yet just had this ; anyone know why, times have changed have they moved Brum?
Dear CCFC Supporter,

Hope you are well and looking forward to travelling with us.

Thank you for booking your bus travel with us to St. Andrew's on Saturday 28th September.

Please see the 2 collection points and times below;

·Arena Shopping Park (Service Road)- 12.45pm

·White Street Coach Park - 1.15pm

We advise to get to the collection points at least 5 minutes prior to the departure times

coop

Anyone know any coaches running from any pub and you don't have to be a member leaving about 12 Saturday.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Anyone know any coaches running from any pub and you don't have to be a member leaving about 12 Saturday.

Gary Stubbs on Twitter @gstubbs1987 has been saying he’s got spaces, tweeted earlier about a final call so you might still have a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean1961

I'm ones of those supporters that uses the arena bus pick up at 12.45 the answer is simple really the so called drivers never seem to take the quickest routes, plus i'm never sure where to park my car when going from the Ricoh ideas guys need advice on this one...cheers

covboy1987

Every time I've been so far Arean collection time has been either 1:15 or 1:30, yet just had this ; anyone know why, times have changed have they moved Brum?
Dear CCFC Supporter,

Hope you are well and looking forward to travelling with us.

Thank you for booking your bus travel with us to St. Andrew's on Saturday 28th September.

Please see the 2 collection points and times below;

·Arena Shopping Park (Service Road)- 12.45pm

·White Street Coach Park - 1.15pm

We advise to get to the collection points at least 5 minutes prior to the departure times
If you are going by Bus or car you need to leave Cov no later than 12.30 pm or else you get caught in horrendous traffic -

Nick

Administrator
If you are going by Bus or car you need to leave Cov no later than 12.30 pm or else you get caught in horrendous traffic -

Really?

I have left at 1.30 and got there for 2.15 with enough time for a pint before the game.

covboy1987

Really?

I have left at 1.30 and got there for 2.15 with enough time for a pint before the game.
Can be done obviously if you have done - but have had it mentioned to me on several occasions that some fans are going to stop going on some coaches as it takes to long as the drivers are leaving to late after 1.30pm -

Nick

Administrator
Can be done obviously if you have done - but have had it mentioned to me on several occasions that some fans are going to stop going on some coaches as it takes to long as the drivers are leaving to late after 1.30pm -

I guess a coach is a bit different to a car if they have to wait around for people.

edgy

Bedworth & Nuneaton SC run 2 coaches. One from the Liberal Club in Bedrock and another from The White Lion in Stockingford.

There is also a coach that runs from The Crows Nest, Nuneaton.

aloisiwouldhavescored

I'm ones of those supporters that uses the arena bus pick up at 12.45 the answer is simple really the so called drivers never seem to take the quickest routes, plus i'm never sure where to park my car when going from the Ricoh ideas guys need advice on this one...cheers
Absolutely agree. We started to go on the CCFC bus, picking up from Arena Park and the pick up times do vary. Couldn't find anywhere to park the car so have to walk down and back from where we live, at our age it absolutely kills us. Told us on the bus it is just a free for all on where you sit so it is just a mad dash back on at the end of the game.. Last time we went, only one seat left downstairs, I can't get up stairs so we had to split up. For us in our seventies, it is so much hassle that we haven't been to the last few games (only because of the travel), which as supporters and ST holders for over 50 years, I can't believe has happened.

gary_ccfcforever

Absolutely agree. We started to go on the CCFC bus, picking up from Arena Park and the pick up times do vary. Couldn't find anywhere to park the car so have to walk down and back from where we live, at our age it absolutely kills us. Told us on the bus it is just a free for all on where you sit so it is just a mad dash back on at the end of the game.. Last time we went, only one seat left downstairs, I can't get up stairs so we had to split up. For us in our seventies, it is so much hassle that we haven't been to the last few games (only because of the travel), which as supporters and ST holders for over 50 years, I can't believe has happened.
Dhillons brewery is behind the Ricoh arena in the industrial estate, you can Park outside for free and we use single decker coaches. If you want to come with us, i will gladly reserve the front spaces for you. £5 return and we depart at 1pm.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Not being picky, we are just old codgers, but if we could find a coach (single decker preferably) that just goes straight to the SA and back again afterwards (not really interested in going for a drink etc) and there is somewhere close to park the car (we live in Ash Green) we could do it that way, instead of the CCFC coach. I know, I know, we don't want much, we would just like to make it as simple as possible for to still be able to go the (home) matches.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Dhillons brewery is behind the Ricoh arena in the industrial estate, you can Park outside for free and we use single decker coaches. If you want to come with us, i will gladly reserve the front spaces for you. £5 return and we depart at 1pm.
Sounds like that would serve our purpose well, will get back to you shortly. Thanks for that!

If you can get down to Christ the King Club in Coundon tomorrow mate you can hop on our coach for free :emoji_thumbsup: - Plenty of car parking too - We leave at 1.20pm - Park up 5min walk away from the ground - No messing about with the route either - just drop me a DM if you want to take up the offer.

For anyone else stuck for a lift tomorrow we have around 12 seats left on the coach - full details on the poster below just drop me a DM or contact me on the number in the poster to reserve a seat

#PUSB

Attachments

• SBE.jpg
    SBE.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 23

aloisiwouldhavescored

Yes we would definitely like to take you up on that offer, so if you could book 2 seats for us for tomorrow that would be great. How do we do about paying for them?

gary_ccfcforever

Yes we would definitely like to take you up on that offer, so if you could book 2 seats for us for tomorrow that would be great. How do we do about paying for them?
The bar is open from 11am. Just come into the brewery and you will find the bar. Just pay behind the bar. If you do want a drink, they do some great ales but also have lager on draught. Ask for me when you arrive too I'll be sitting on the seats at the bar to the left. If you can send me a message with your name that would be great. No obligation to buy a beer if you don't want to

gary_ccfcforever

If you haven't been to the brewery before:

Unit 14a, Hales Industrial Estate, Rowley's Green Ln, Coventry CV6 6AT

We also have some former players who travel with us every week who you can have a chat with

aloisiwouldhavescored

If you haven't been to the brewery before:

Unit 14a, Hales Industrial Estate, Rowley's Green Ln, Coventry CV6 6AT

We also have some former players who travel with us every week who you can have a chat with
Thanks for that. Have sent you a DM, never done one before, please confirm if/when you receive it.

spwaverley4916

Rail passengers can use Ricoh Arena car parks A & B when using Coventry Arena Station.

Rail parking costs £2.50 per day. If you are paying on the day you need to pay on foot at a pay machine and enter the discount code - 6459.

Dean1961

Hi Gary I really like the idea of using your coaches in future being a disabled supporter would this cause you any problems able to walk ok, maybe need to come down the brewery and talk with you face to face if thats ok..

aloisiwouldhavescored

Hi Gary I really like the idea of using your coaches in future being a disabled supporter would this cause you any problems able to walk ok, maybe need to come down the brewery and talk with you face to face if thats ok..
We are giving Gary (Dhillons) a try for today's match, and he has been really helpful so far. We are in our seventies and although not officially disabled we can't walk too far and I can't get upstairs on the double decker buses, and racing away from the game to get a seat on the bus in a No-No. Can let you know how we get on.

gary_ccfcforever

Absolutely no problem, either drop me a message on here or come down and see me. More than welcome

Dean1961

This would be very helpful, Gary when are you around can you give me sometimes that i might be able to meet up cheers for your help..

itsabuzzard

That's what I call service.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread