Coach Travel From Stratford (1 Viewer)

Hi, does anyone know of any plans for a coach or minibus from the Stratford area for Monday?

PUSB

clint van damme

I'd imagine the Leamington and Warwickshire supporters will have a Stratford pick up. They're on Twitter and I think a couple of members may post on here.
I'd link their Twitter but can't get on social media at work.

Adge

I live in Stratford, if you hear anything, can you let me know. 07941628247
Harvey, there is a Leamington and Warwick supporters club meeting at the St Patrick’s club on Friday at 7-30pm, might be worth nipping along. They have a block of tickets reserved (as per Dave Boddy) and are doing a package of £70 ticket and travel for L2 seats. Get in touch with @lwccfc or I can pm you a number to call.

I was eleven in 87

Harvey, there is a Leamington and Warwick supporters club meeting at the St Patrick’s club on Friday at 7-30pm, might be worth nipping along. They have a block of tickets reserved (as per Dave Boddy) and are doing a package of £70 ticket and travel for L2 seats. Get in touch with @lwccfc or I can pm you a number to call.
Adge,

Could you give me the Supporters Club email address?

oscillatewildly

Coaches from Stratford? This could lead to yet another Sky Blue 'first' - Our support at the big stadium being bolstered by elderly, confused American and Japanese tourists.

shmmeee

Why have Warwick and Leamington got their own supporters club? It’s a half hour drive from the stadium.

Any other local supporters clubs? Is there a brummie one?

Adge

Why have Warwick and Leamington got their own supporters club? It’s a half hour drive from the stadium.

Any other local supporters clubs? Is there a brummie one?
There’s lots of us in the area squire-just needed someone to take the reins, fair play to Juggy and co who have got the ball rolling from the start of this season. With what’s in the pipeline I think you will see the LWCCFC go from strength to strength.

Adge

Whatever you do...don’t nip out for a quick Burger King when you stop at the services
Er, excuse me sir, it will be Earl Grey with clotted cream and jam scones if you please...

Mr pot

Savvy sky blues :)

General consensus is the train for us in Stratford on Monday - haven't seen any posts regarding coach travel or mini bus thus yet. The LWCCSC forgot about us when they set up, there's big support in Stratford which largely goes unnoticed - they should throw another S in and make that acronym even larger - I must admit I admire what they've started.

Two trains departing Stratford @ 7.22 am and 10.37 changing at Leam and High Wycombe.

Users who are viewing this thread