Club Shop (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Just waiting for sports direct to take over the clubs retail requirements now!

Sports direct have a load of wasps last season kit...

So maybe they will buy out elite and sell everyones stock

chiefdave

That all seems a bit odd. Rangers signed a contract with Elite / Hummel but the court sacked it off saying it 'was undertaken without giving Sports Direct a chance to match it' so Rangers then went off and signed a deal with Castore which is apparently fine.

Feel like there's some details missing there.

hill83

There’s too much non football stuff going on for me to care about this one if I’m honest.

Edit: the details and court cases and due diligence wash your face circle back follow up on Monday bollocks.

Obviously it’s a shit one for anyone who’s ordered stuff.

Last edited:

WestEndAgro

Elite Sports Group have called in Administers, looking for a buyer.
Store will be closed until a buyer is found.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully the club shops are in the club's name and not theirs.

Although, the stock might not be.

JAM See

Does this mean that people who don't use the internet can't buy tickets?

I've been down there a few times to get tickets for away games and it's always been busy.

chiefdave

Does this mean that people who don't use the internet can't buy tickets?

I've been down there a few times to get tickets for away games and it's always been busy.
don't think they run the ticketing side do they, just happens to be in the same place. Might take the club a few days to get something sorted but sure they can get tickets back on sale soon and I doubt there's going to be a queue of people with games weeks away.

Old Warwickshire lad

I was there this morning,bought tickets and a shirt. Ticket office and shop open,no one said anything about closing.
Think it will come as a unpleasant surprise for the staff.

greys4life

We went late yesterday morning, the ticket collection window was open to purchase tickets but the shutters were down on the shop. The person at the ticket office said the shop staff had been told to shut immediately but no idea why. Feel for those working in the shop it must be a worry!

So yes you can still get tickets at the ground.

chiefdave

Hope we don't end up with Fanatics, the most consistently shit service I've ever known.

Lack of stock and when they do have stock the prices and shipping are way too high. not to mention it's a gamble if anything will actually turn up after you've ordered it. On more than one occasion I've ordered something that is on their site as new and in stock only to get a mail 2 - 4 weeks later saying they can't fulfil the order. Pre-ordered some of the England cricket World Cup gear the tournament was virtually over by the time they got round to emailing to say I'd never get it as they hadn't manufacturered enough.

To give you an idea of just how bad they are they have the license for the hockey team I support. Currently I can only buy a jersey that they no longer wear with a team logo that was changed 2 years ago. But at least I have a choice of two players who both left in 2020.

chiefdave

We went late yesterday morning, the ticket collection window was open to purchase tickets but the shutters were down on the shop. The person at the ticket office said the shop staff had been told to shut immediately but no idea why. Feel for those working in the shop it must be a worry!

So yes you can still get tickets at the ground.
To try and be positive we will have a shop open again at some point so you'd think the same people would be employed but obviously they'll be worried about getting any pay owed and losing hours while the shop is shut.

Saddlebrains

Feel for the staff at the club shop, they're always happy to help and polite, and they always stop and talk City. Seems like they are genuine fans of the club aswell, and an awful time to lose a job 1 month before Christmas.

I hope the club can keep them on in some capacity even if its some admin work or something just to get through to the new year at least

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is my @Otis train tickets isn’t it? It’s never going away.

ace of base 90s GIF

ajsccfc

Hope we don't end up with Fanatics, the most consistently shit service I've ever known.

Lack of stock and when they do have stock the prices and shipping are way too high. not to mention it's a gamble if anything will actually turn up after you've ordered it. On more than one occasion I've ordered something that is on their site as new and in stock only to get a mail 2 - 4 weeks later saying they can't fulfil the order. Pre-ordered some of the England cricket World Cup gear the tournament was virtually over by the time they got round to emailing to say I'd never get it as they hadn't manufacturered enough.

To give you an idea of just how bad they are they have the license for the hockey team I support. Currently I can only buy a jersey that they no longer wear with a team logo that was changed 2 years ago. But at least I have a choice of two players who both left in 2020.

They took over the NFL Europe/UK store and I swear the prices doubled instantly on most things there

Users who are viewing this thread