Club shop (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

Just wanted to flag up there are loads of good deals in the club shop at the moment if you want to support the club and pick up a bargain.

Just brought a full junior kit for £14 with shorts and socks included!!

Souvenirs
Do you know if they are selling flags my grandson is after one

Sbarcher

Just wanted to flag up there are loads of good deals in the club shop at the moment if you want to support the club and pick up a bargain.

Just brought a full junior kit for £14 with shorts and socks included!!

Souvenirs
Thanks for that, just bought grandson a home top for £14.

Woolly68

My problem is I have a drink then have a look at the online shop. A few days later my wife says there’s a parcel for me. I looked confused because I only remember ordering 1 of the 5 items. I must be an impulse shopper, thanks to Sky Blue Army lager. Oh well, as long as it’s a few quid to the club.

no_loyalty

The wife has asked me to order her the yellow away shirt, and she doesn't even like football (she has been to a fair few games though)

ccfctommy

Ordered some shirts for my dad's birthday (this Saturday) about two weeks ago now and they still haven't arrived!

Happy_Martian

Home shirt, reduced, about 50% off.
Away shirt, reduced, about 66% off

Third kit.... same price :O

Is there a charity that is benefiting from the sales or are they living on it's popularity ? Alternatively, are the club hoping to use it next year. It's been very good luck so far this season :D

Sick Boy

Third kit.... same price :eek:

Is there a charity that is benefiting from the sales or are they living on it's popularity ? Alternatively, are the club hoping to use it next year. It's been very good luck so far this season :D
I think they’re going to keep using it and keep making them for the foreseeable future due to its popularity.

chiefdave

Third kit.... same price :eek:

Sure I can remember them saying they third kit would be used next season as well.

Sky Blue Pete

Got pj’s, home kit, third kit shorts and socks for my lad for less than the price of the third kit, by quite a lot too

Woolly68

Done it again. Had a drink and ordered pyjamas I don’t need and something else (can’t remember, probably a t-shirt). Oh well, nice surprise when it turns up. All money to the club, etc. .......

CJ_covblaze

Some good bargains on there. Got my lad the home shirt. Too late to get anything in my size which is good to see. Should see plenty of apparel when we’re finally all allowed out.

speedie87

It wasn't that long ago we were selling Leicester's old gear and screen wash. Fair play to those that have turned it around. Tynan Scope and Mark Hornby?

Def massive improvement _ last couple of years the choice and quality of stuff has been dire.
Must have spent £200 odd quod on stuff this season.
At Christmas I always have a look what can buy family - if they can nail stuff work that market reckon could make a nice amount of money.

Users who are viewing this thread