club shop on line: (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

Has any body had problems when ordering stuff on line from the shop. I ordered several items on the 2nd of November, the money has been taken out of my account, but no goods or even any correspondance from the shop, so i tried to contact them and all i got was a recorded message saying i'm on holiday till the 19th ?, any one else having problems ?:(

ajsccfc

I think people have said that they didn't get emails for orders, although the orders did arrive fine. I'd expect to have received something ordered on the 2nd by now though.

torchomatic

It's been fine when I've ordered stuff. But as AJ said I don't get an email confirmation. As long as it's in your order history then I wouldn't worry. I've emailed them at the ccfcshop address and someone called Lorraine has always answered me quickly.

thaiskyblue

I think people have said that they didn't get emails for orders, although the orders did arrive fine. I'd expect to have received something ordered on the 2nd by now though.
i think i'll have to go to the shop and tell them, could be due to the new opening.

WillieStanley

It took the club a month to sent my girls JSB stuff out and I still haven't seen my membership stuff which I ordered at the same time!!

Grendel

I'm amazed that people trust these sharks so much as to order stuff on line!
Why? Other than a greedy landlord debts and bills have always been paid.

Grendel

...... and the Higgs Centre .........oh and the Inland Revenue ......... oh and the padded seats ........ oh and the bricks in the wall.

The Revenue was a consequence of liquidation and significantly less than was left by the last lot.

Have the seats and bricks been removed? I wasn't aware of that? I also wasn't aware that the bill of payment went to SISU?

Danceswithhorses

Why? Other than a greedy landlord debts and bills have always been paid.
Yes, let's conveniently :
-forget about the landlord who built us the Ricoh in hour of need, our previous owners having sold us down the river.
-forget the local charity who bought our 50% share of ACL when we (CCFC) were on our knees and desperately needed cash.
-forget the legal fees SISU owe the Higgs charity they promised to pay , after they pulled out of buying the 50% ACL share.
-forget that SISU, instead of negotiating (because of the deterioration of our (ccfc) finances due to our self inflicted relegation), unilaterally stopped paying any rent at all.
And forget about all the other creditors when SISU put ccfc into administration.
Very convenient to forget any facts that get in the way of your argument Grendel, me old mate :facepalm:

Last edited:

italiahorse

The Revenue was a consequence of liquidation and significantly less than was left by the last lot.

Have the seats and bricks been removed? I wasn't aware of that? I also wasn't aware that the bill of payment went to SISU?

Still another debt not paid. As for bricks and seats, they were items purchased for life and Sisu have not refunded on an unfulfilled purchase contract.

Hobo

Wrong Grendel Inland Revenue were chasing money before liquidation.

With missing accounts how can you be so sure of anything?

theferret

Yes, let's conveniently :
-forget about the landlord who built us the Ricoh in hour of need, our previous owners having sold us down the river.
-forget the local charity who bought our 50% share of ACL when we (CCFC) were on our knees and desperately needed cash.
-forget the legal fees SISU owe the Higgs charity they promised to pay , after they pulled out of buying the 50% ACL share.
-forget that SISU, instead of negotiating (because of the deterioration of our (ccfc) finances due to our self inflicted relegation), unilaterally stopped paying any rent at all.
And forget about all the other creditors when SISU put ccfc into administration.
Very convenient to forget any facts that get in the way of your argument Grendel, me old mate :facepalm:

Forget over-charging rent for years (if the Ricoh really can survive without the club, why the fuck were they charging this city's biggest community asset over the odds to play in a venue built for them in the first place?)

Forget walking away from a done deal which would still have seen the council retain freehold ownership and 50% of the management company for political reasons.

Forget trying to force the club into administration citing a colossal bluff by TF as a completely bogus reason for doing so.

Forget refusing to sign the CVA which could well jeopardise our promotion chances this season (and for what?)

Forget trying to sue NTFC (and absolute fucking embarrassment).

It works both ways you see. They're all at fault, you do get that don't you?

rondog1973

Forget over-charging rent for years (if the Ricoh really can survive without the club, why the fuck were they charging this city's biggest community asset over the odds to play in a venue built for them in the first place?)

Forget walking away from a done deal which would still have seen the council retain freehold ownership and 50% of the management company for political reasons.

Forget trying to force the club into administration citing a colossal bluff by TF as a completely bogus reason for doing so.

Forget refusing to sign the CVA which could well jeopardise our promotion chances this season (and for what?)

Warped, absolutely warped....

italiahorse

Hope you reread this now your sober. Sisu tried to walk all over them and it was bound to backfire dealing with a public body.

theferret

The usual empty-headed responses from the usual suspects completely blind to the truth. Of course SISU must shoulder most of the blame (and if I were to compile a similar list for SISU it would be considerably longer), but everything I have listed in my previous post is fact. You're just going to have to live with that.

James Smith

You're assuming that ACL had the finances to be able to offer a cheaper deal than the legally agreed rent amount or survive without the club after they opened the doors to the place.

We've only got the word of SISU/TF that there was any deal, the council have said nothing about it and that Isn't proof.

I'll try and forget as it was a really really dumb thing to say. However people should be very careful what they say in public lest it be taken the wrong way or acted on unnecessarily. You might ask Gerald Ratner or Edwina Curry about that as they can doubtless tell you what trouble you can get into with careless talk.

Okay I will, although I thought they understood the administration process to be flawed and therefore didn't sign it or something like that. Subsequent document releases by Bob Ainsworth have certainly cast a new light on things.

Again, done - although the Judicial Review Application was such a stunning success for Sisu and the last court appearance didn't cost them much either?

I do.

Last edited:

theferret

You're assuming that ACL had the finances to be able to offer a cheaper deal than the legally agreed rent amount or survive without the club after they opened the doors to the place.

We've only got the word of SISU/TF that there was any deal, the council have said nothing about it and that Isn't proof.

I'll try and forget as it was a really really dumb thing to say. However people should be very careful what they say in public lest it be taken the wrong way or acted on unnecessarily. You might ask Gerald Ratner or Edwina Curry about that as they can doubtless tell you what trouble you can get into with careless talk.

Okay I will.

Again, done.

[/QUOTE]

At least yours was a reasoned response that dealt with the issues raised, and not a knee-jerk SISU-BAD ACL-GOOD stock answer.

rondog1973

Agreed, the rent was too high...for a club in league 1. Circa 2009/2010 we were in the Championship with the playing personnel in my opinion capable of mounting a creditable promotion campaign. Strangely, the rent was never an issue then (were not Sisu offered different rent agreement back then, but declined it). It's only become an issue in the last couple of years as it has dawned on them what a colossal fuck up they have made of on pitch matters. In top flight football, the annual rental fee would be chicken feed.

Walking away from a done deal? The claims of a lying organisation.

A colossal bluff!! Well tee and furthermore hee! Tim threatened liquidation, but he was only joking, so that's okay. Those council types are so chompingly gullible....

A CVA which was also rejected by HMRC. If it was loaded in Sisu's favour, as is likely given Appletons convenient with the truth admin process, then fair play for rejecting.

Misguided for sure, but weren't those who'd apportion equal blame for this fiasco constantly lobbying the council to do something to get Cov back in Cov.

Sure it works both ways, but don't ever kid yourself the blame is to be equally shared.

covmark

Agreed, the rent was too high...for a club in league 1. Circa 2009/2010 we were in the Championship with the playing personnel in my opinion capable of mounting a creditable promotion campaign. Strangely, the rent was never an issue then (were not Sisu offered different rent agreement back then, but declined it). It's only become an issue in the last couple of years as it has dawned on them what a colossal fuck up they have made of on pitch matters. In top flight football, the annual rental fee would be chicken feed.

Walking away from a done deal? The claims of a lying organisation.

A colossal bluff!! Well tee and furthermore hee! Tim threatened liquidation, but he was only joking, so that's okay. Those council types are so chompingly gullible....

A CVA which was also rejected by HMRC. If it was loaded in Sisu's favour, as is likely given Appletons convenient with the truth admin process, then fair play for rejecting.

Misguided for sure, but weren't those who'd apportion equal blame for this fiasco constantly lobbying the council to do something to get Cov back in Cov.

Sure it works both ways, but don't ever kid yourself the blame is to be equally shared.
Can you read. Where the hell does he state blame should be shared equally. In fact a couple of posts later ferret clearly writes that sisu's list of wrong doings would be considerably longer. Open your eyes.

Nonleagueherewecome

The usual empty-headed responses from the usual suspects completely blind to the truth. Of course SISU must shoulder most of the blame (and if I were to compile a similar list for SISU it would be considerably longer), but everything I have listed in my previous post is fact. You're just going to have to live with that.

"Truth? You can't handle the truth! No--truth-handler, you! I deride your truth handling abilities!"-Sideshow Bob.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Nonleagueherewecome

What does that tattoo say?

Do you mean the "Die Bart, Die?"

Bob: "No, no, that's German...for "the Bart, the"."
Juror: "Oh, well, nobody who speaks German could be evil..."

ajsccfc

I was getting Cape Feare and Sideshow Bob Roberts mixed up there. They'll never let me back in the No Homers Club!

Users who are viewing this thread