Club shop - new stock? (1 Viewer)

jmorr

Does anyone know when new stock is due in? Currently, many of the junior sizes of home kit are sold out. Thanks.

prufrock

Does anyone know when new stock is due in? Currently, many of the junior sizes of home kit are sold out. Thanks.

my 3 kids all asked for the full kit for xmas with their names on their back- total cost to the credit card will be well over £250 😥

managed to get the shirts and socks online but no shorts in the right sizes. when i went to the CBS shop on Tuesday to see if they had them they said also said none avaliable in shop but they are getting stock weekly so keep checking online. the person i spoke to didn't know what day they get stock so i've checked each day but nothing.

these elusive shorts alone are £25 each so sort of hoping they dont come back in stock and i can save £75

stgeorge1966

my 3 kids all asked for the full kit for xmas with their names on their back- total cost to the credit card will be well over £250 😥

managed to get the shirts and socks online but no shorts in the right sizes. when i went to the CBS shop on Tuesday to see if they had them they said also said none avaliable in shop but they are getting stock weekly so keep checking online. the person i spoke to didn't know what day they get stock so i've checked each day but nothing.

these elusive shorts alone are £25 each so sort of hoping they dont come back in stock and i can save £75
Tight Git :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nick

Administrator
There's a job advert for a merchandiser, hopefully somebody will get some decent stuff in!

sw88

Chief Commentator!

what in gods name is that 🤣😂

I know we get so much more right now a days, but whoever designs our merch really needs to give their head a wobble with some of the awful, cheap looking stuff they’ve put out in recent seasons!

Terry Gibson's perm

Went in with my mum to pick up some bits for Xmas for my dad it was really hard to spend any money as they didn’t have anything in large loads in small or xxl large. They can m never moan that the fans don’t spend as they don’t make it easy for us to do it.

shmmeee

what in gods name is that 🤣😂

I know we get so much more right now a days, but whoever designs our merch really needs to give their head a wobble with some of the awful, cheap looking stuff they’ve put out in recent seasons!

TBF Xmas jumpers are supposed to look cheap and tacky. But that’s not even a good cheap and tacky jumper.

rob9872

To make 50p
To sell £30

rob9872

+£5.95 delivery 🤣🤣🤣

rob9872

What I've also noticed is that whatever they bring out whether it's kit or a new range, some sizes are almost immediately unavailable. That means either they haven't planned or we sell lots of certain sizes and surely therefore we'd stock more of that size to begin. It can't be that difficult to look at sales history, but I'd be amazed if anyone actually does.

NorthernWisdom

What I've also noticed is that whatever they bring out whether it's kit or a new range, some sizes are almost immediately unavailable. That means either they haven't planned or we sell lots of certain sizes and surely therefore we'd stock more of that size to begin. It can't be that difficult to look at sales history, but I'd be amazed if anyone actually does.
Is it the fat sizes that go out of stock quickly?

SBT

I know it’s been pointed out before, but the range of women’s clothes in the club shop is laughably bad. The entire range consists of five items, plus the two Christmas jumpers. There are no replica shirts, no accessories…it’s like our female fans don’t exist. Trying to find a Christmas gift for my dad’s partner who goes most weeks now, but I don’t think she’s likely to be interested in the cropped hoodie.

WestEndAgro

The range is infinitely better than previously, ok majority if not all is over priced, quality is lacking.
But it's light years ahead of where we were and likely to keep improving.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

AiS86

The vast majority of merchandise provided by any club doesn't particularly appeal to me, pretty much in it for the shirts alone. But for the people who don't like what we offer, do you have any examples of what you'd actually want the club to sell? Genuinely curious. I've looked at bigger clubs stores, and it's pretty much the same generic stuff we sell, just more of it

shmmeee

The vast majority of merchandise provided by any club doesn't particularly appeal to me, pretty much in it for the shirts alone. But for the people who don't like what we offer, do you have any examples of what you'd actually want the club to sell? Genuinely curious. I've looked at bigger clubs stores, and it's pretty much the same generic stuff we sell, just more of it

Norwich I was looking at the other day and they have a mix of the dropshipping shite we have plus some stuff that actually looks unique and decent.

SBAndy

In a strange turn of events, junior socks for the home kit aren’t even listed online.

Users who are viewing this thread