castlevaleskyblue
Bench Warmer
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 0
What's more important, would you rather see city win league 1 or england win the euros? Love watching england but city will always come first for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Scotland over Cov everytime.
England!!!! I love city but I would choose England to win a major tournament than Cov winning league 1
Club everytime.
What I don't get with England fans is that they will slag players off week in week out in the Premiership then cheer them when they put an England shirt on. I don't think there is too much honour in playing for England nowadays. Going by how piss poor THEY* are.
The England attitude annoys me. The expectation that they are a big side who somehow deserve success. Still going on about '66 and all that nearly fifty years later. It would be unbearable if England actually won something, but that is never likely to happen.
*I put "they" as they're not my team.
Scotland over Cov everytime.
What I don't get with England fans is that they will slag players off week in week out in the Premiership then cheer them when they put an England shirt on. I don't think there is too much honour in playing for England nowadays. Going by how piss poor THEY* are.
The England attitude annoys me. The expectation that they are a big side who somehow deserve success. Still going on about '66 and all that nearly fifty years later. It would be unbearable if England actually won something, but that is never likely to happen.
*I put "they" as they're not my team.
Country then club.
That explains a lot.