Clown on the pitch (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

What the bloody hell was that clown trying to achieve.
Don’t people like him realise that sort of thing gives us all a bad name and reflects on all of us, a month in jail might be the deterrent needed.

stay_up_skyblues

I just don’t get it. At best it’s a four figure fine, day in the cells and a ban isn’t? And at worst a criminal record… I used to partake in an array of substances and it never crossed my mind to go on the pitch. Utterly bizarre.

Evo1883

Didn't go down well with anybody and achieved fuck all .. Will wake up wondering why he bothered

Brylowes

Don’t people like him realise that sort of thing gives us all a bad name and reflects on all of us, a month in jail might be the deterrent needed.
Don’t dwell on it mate, all clubs have them and nobody really cares, recognition is oxygen.

pusbccfc

Incredibly strange.

Once again, not from Singers Corner and yet that is the area of the ground that gets punished.

Harry_Walker

Have a look at the 4th picture from this tweet. Is it just me or does her already have something around his ankle which would suggest he’s well know to the authorities.

no_loyalty

Obviously not a true City fan, otherwise you wouldn’t do it to get a lengthy ban from every ground.

skyblu3sk

What an absolute fucking knob head we were picking up the pace and getting in to a groove then that bell end went on the pitch and disrupted it. Ban him for a good long time he isn't a city fan.

Hobo

"Clown"? That is very polite.

Nick

Administrator
Saw something on FB - "smila" was his name and he was lauded as a hero on a video taken of him, egged on and cheered by quite a few at the front of block 27ish.
Quite a few comments also celebrated him.
Absolute Bell-ends..... the lot of them.
The one I saw was a proper gimp on about him shotting gear.

letsallsingtogether

Thing is Why?
I was a well known sisu out extremist years ago., did lots of things but it never even entered my mind about running on the pitch.

SBT

Always wondered what it would be like to be marched out of the stadium with thousands of your own fans shouting Wanker at you….I suppose there’s only one way to find out.

rob9872

What's happened to the Erica Roe's?

If they must insist on coming on at least make an effort. If he'd been naked and had a flare coming out of his arse and waving one each hand I might have applauded.

fatso

Attachments

• mcdonalds-ronald-mcdonald.gif
    mcdonalds-ronald-mcdonald.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 11

shepardo01

Apparently it was a gender reveal to his partner of their unborn child hence the blue smoke. Still seems a brainless way of going about it. Just tell the woman it's a boy and save yourself the £1000 fine and a ban.
It wasn't- I saw the original video on FB, the guy who posted it (jimmy o'farrell?? On FB)thought he'd get loads of praise laughs etc... sadly, like those surrounding him, he did get a few (too many!) but then lots of correctly disparaging posts followed the wider it went.....
Then, about 10pm, the "gender reveal" angle surfaced.... utter bullshit...

Also, the guy who ran on looked totally gene-poooled out!... I doubt many more stages of interbreeding could allow offspring to be produced!....

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This thread title reminds me of when someone text into CWR, having a go at our then manager at the time, who he referred to as 'The Clown in the Cap'.

'Ooorr, errr, well I assume he means Russell Slade', Clive guffawed.

Had me laughing for ages. @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue - I still think that sounds like something you would send in!

Users who are viewing this thread