closest game this season (1 Viewer)

simonregis

Ilive between Orient and Millwall grounds but as Orient got relegated millwall is my nearest. Other than that Southend isn't too far away so roll on next week

mechaishida

Closest footballing epicentre to me is probably Swansea tbh...even then, it's a good 80+ miles away.

Wonder how Aberystwth are doing these days...

Otis

Coventry City at the Ricoh. 1.8 miles away. Sometimes it is seemingly a trek too far though.

Otis

I usually walk up alongside the A444, but that can be very dangerous as it is so narrow and there's no path at all and the last time it really rained before this last one I was slipping and sliding all over the place and twice nearly tumbled into the oncoming traffic.

Luckily I left my pratfall to a wider part where there is a bit more verge. Landed flat on my face and was covered in mud from head to toe.

Today I am walking the long way round. ;)

chiefdave

Portsmouth for me, Fratton Park is a quarter of a mile away.

And there's no parking restrictions, bloody nightmare when they are at home.

Closest this season is Millwall, 75 miles. In the time I've been living here we're played Pompey, Saints, Brighton and Bournemouth but there's not too many close games this season.

Last edited:

Astute

I can see Morecambe and Blackpool from where I live. But takes nearly 2 hours to get there as I don't have a car that can drive across Morecambe Bay.

There is a big hill a few miles away that I can see Scotland and Wales from and can also see the Isle of Man on a clear day from most of the beach.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Southampton or Portsmouth for me. But I'd still have to get a bleedin' ferry across!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Weston s mare is 1.5 miles away for me and Ahton gate 17 miles the Ricoh is around 110 miles away.
At the Game today PUSB !!!

Paxman II

I usually walk up alongside the A444, but that can be very dangerous as it is so narrow and there's no path at all and the last time it really rained before this last one I was slipping and sliding all over the place and twice nearly tumbled into the oncoming traffic.

Luckily I left my pratfall to a wider part where there is a bit more verge. Landed flat on my face and was covered in mud from head to toe.

Today I am walking the long way round. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread