Clive Tyldesley (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

What for?
I'm going to guess its the obsession broadcasters seem to have with bringing in younger presenters.

They've sacked off most of the older commentators on Skys cricket coverage and its far worse now. Nothing wrong with the individual commentators but they're all the same, no personality. The only older commentator they've got left is Holding and he just highlights how bland everyone else is.

wingy

Didn't realise he left Sky ten years ago, apparently.
Lucky sod was married to Natalie Sawyer though.

Bugsy

That was my reaction, so I googled him. Results weren't good.

Haha wtf was that 1st one about... His shot was as weak as 52 parts water and half a apart squash haha

covcity4life

He is allowed to be gutted. He is allowed to deal with it in his own way. Some stay silent some rant some judt want to talk

I will miss him. Matterface doesnt have big match voice yet for me. Tyldsley one of old guard and I ill miss him like I miss motson Davies and Brian moore

chiefdave

He is allowed to be gutted. He is allowed to deal with it in his own way. Some stay silent some rant some judt want to talk
If people actually watched it before posting stuff like that he says he's doing it because he's getting so many messages asking what's happened, is he retiring, is he ill etc. Also says that with everything going on in the world at the moment its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Don't see anything wrong with it myself. He's clearly gutted and has basically lost his job for no reason and nobody has the guts to tell him why they've done it. Think he could have been justified in posting something much stronger than he has.

covcity4life

If people actually watched it before posting stuff like that he says he's doing it because he's getting so many messages asking what's happened, is he retiring, is he ill etc. Also says that with everything going on in the world at the moment its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Don't see anything wrong with it myself. He's clearly gutted and has basically lost his job for no reason and nobody has the guts to tell him why they've done it. Think he could have been justified in posting something much stronger than he has.
Hopefully he can get a job at BT on champions league. But his days of number 1 commentator are gone

SBT

Really bizarre video. Recorded like he's some deposed Latin American president after a military coup. Not exactly the most dignified way of having someone promoted ahead of you at work.

CJ_covblaze

I feel for him. He’s a really good bloke that’s very knowledgable on the subject and at the top of his field. It’s a shame they’ve taken the decision and I’m struggling to work out why.

David O'Day

I feel for him. He’s a really good bloke that’s very knowledgable on the subject and at the top of his field. It’s a shame they’ve taken the decision and I’m struggling to work out why.

He's still got a job there.

Why do people act like he's been fired?

Ans for the record him and Martin tyler as pish

covmark

He's still got a job there.

Why do people act like he's been fired?

Ans for the record him and Martin tyler as pish
Anyone that uses the phrase " and for the record" is an absolute throbber. My thoughts about you are confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Anyone that uses the phrase " and for the record" is an absolute throbber. My thoughts about you are confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

For the record i've thought you were a c**t for a while now so swings and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread