Climate Change Protestors (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Back in London again tonight but all the road signs saying disruption now in central London. Only in docklands so didn't see any of it but I think there were a couple of coaches full in the services on their way down.

shmmeee

How do you know??? Man might not be having any significant impact at all.

Just like Brexit - you are latching onto popular 'expert' opinion which can often be countered by equally qualified experts that do not get the same popular coverage.

Personally, I believe it true - but I don't believe these people are in any way doing anything good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No it can’t.

Anyone telling you climate change isn’t happening is a loon or a shill.

For fucks sake man. Learn how to read evidence or have the good grace to shut the fuck up and let those that can talk.

Grendel

No it can’t.

For fucks sake man. Learn how to read evidence or have the good grace to shut the fuck up and let those that can talk.

Says the man whose sat in the bunker fir weeks on end when his oh so precious council institution has been torn to shreds.

Too hot in the weakened ozone layer around your oh so precious institution?

dutchman

Yeah right, it's the climate change deniers who are the 'loons'...

TELEMMGLPICT000194762505_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwRMWbYwzrg_3PLcMwCu9G8U.jpeg

SkyblueBazza

No it can’t.

You might be surprised how much I do understand research papers & interpreting them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

No it can’t.

You realise all these dire consequences the protesters seem to believe are certainties are predictions based on mathematical models and a very limited data set.

At worst the human race will adapt or shrink (in population) to suit the new conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread