Cliff Richard! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Being investigated for sexual assault in the 1980's. Wonder who'll be next?

Houdi

Or as he is perhaps better known as Kitty. This has been all over the internet for years. Google Elm Guest Home, and take your pick of the famous people implicated in allegations going back to the 1970's and 1980's.

Gosford Green

Going back to the 1970s its strange how the perceived subversives of the day like Bowie and John Lydon were seen as a danger to society and the morals of the nation.

Yet the man on the telly who fixed things and raised millions for charity, the nice Aussie bloke with a beard who painted royals and the polite god botherer who was not the marrying type were the ones we should have worried about.

henry the wasp

Or as he is perhaps better known as Kitty. This has been all over the internet for years. Google Elm Guest Home, and take your pick of the famous people implicated in allegations going back to the 1970's and 1980's.

Currently at his villa in Portugal.
Yep. Quite a few senior tories must be shitting it by now. Thatcher kept a lot of them under control with all the shit she knew.
Wonder why tony blair slapped a ban on the reporting of what was found on certain labour mp's computers?

SlowerThanPlatt

Cliff Richard is a strange guy, I could be wrong but I don't think he's had a partner in decades despite being a millionaire and a popstar. Jimmy Saville was also single for his entire adult life. He might just be gay but wouldn't he just have come out by now? I'm not even a fan of his but I really hope this isn't true.

Otis

When Cliff Richard sang 'The Young Ones,' we were all lead to believe he was referring to himself and the Shadows.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Cliff Richard is a strange guy, I could be wrong but I don't think he's had a partner in decades despite being a millionaire and a popstar. Jimmy Saville was also single for his entire adult life. He might just be gay but wouldn't he just have come out by now? I'm not even a fan of his but I really hope this isn't true.

I'm sure I read somwhere that he has a male partner who he keeps away from the limelight so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread