japandy

Mar 9, 2013
How's joy Andy? Your friend must be a bit twitchy now :p

My friend works for the Legal company dealing with 'admin'. They seem very relax about the situation and said they deal with these issues on a weekly basis. SISU are working 'within the law' and to be honest I think the FA want to distant themselves because of West Ham moving into a council owned property.
As an individual I find ACL's attitude to the whole thing bordering on contempt. They own so much of the area and have hardly put anything back into it. They have been the hold up in regard of building a station, have failed to meet parking facility needs, have had 14 million pound bail out even they post a 1 million profit.
Our problems existed before SISU came on board and they have added to them. my only question for all this is why if the council are neutral have they given 'bail out' moneys to ACL?

Nonleagueherewecome

Mar 27, 2011
SISU may be working within company law but they aren't working within FL regulations.

Tad

Dec 7, 2011
SISU may think their smart, but this won't hold up. People can already see though it.

japandy

Mar 9, 2013
SISU may be working within company law but they aren't working within FL regulations.

The FA have no precedence and after allowing the go-ahead for West Ham to move into a 60,000 seater stadium even when their average is under 30000 would set a precedence where the council cannot help 'any' party.
The council have financiallly helped ACL so they are inpartial. They cannot deal with any issue because they have financed ACL. SISU's only problem seems to be they continually hide information to us.
Why are they not responding to us all? There is legal problems so cannot talk to the media.

japandy

Mar 9, 2013
FF if people want to talk stupid with little knowledge of what they re talking about why not get involved? My 'housemate' who knows nothing about football, works for the administrators put forward by SISU, said about 1% of the story of our club, but even she said SISU are not as bad as people make them out to be.

Tad

Dec 7, 2011
Please explain what you 'see through it' exactly??

They've sent AVRO into admin in hopes of the debt being wiped clean. It has worked - for now. ACL can always call them up on it in court etc. I'd be very surprised if they didn't.

Flying Fokker

Mar 24, 2011
FF if people want to talk stupid with little knowledge of what they re talking about why not get involved? My 'housemate' who knows nothing about football, works for the administrators put forward by SISU, said about 1% of the story of our club, but even she said SISU are not as bad as people make them out to be.

Hmm still not convinced you are the real japandy. Nothing of your past coming through......are you on the other side! Not SISU. If you get my drift.

Your housemate. Very trusting. Fatal flaw with SISU.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
They've sent AVRO into admin in hopes of the debt being wiped clean. It has worked - for now. ACL can always call them up on it in court etc. I'd be very surprised if they didn't.

For flip's sake ARVO is not the company in administration.

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012

Which suggests you don't believe what you do see, & you see things that are not there. It is Coventry City FC (Holdings) Ltd NOT Avro that are in administration.
You have seen through nothing other than what is clouded by the red mist before your very eyes

Tad

Dec 7, 2011
Which suggests you don't believe what you do see, & you see things that are not there. It is Coventry City FC (Holdings) Ltd NOT Avro that are in administration.
You have seen through nothing other than what is clouded by the red mist before your very eyes

Or, its late, I'm tired, and I wrote the wrong name. I Apologise for that.

cloughie

May 9, 2011
Coventry
My friend works for the Legal company dealing with 'admin'. They seem very relax about the situation and said they deal with these issues on a weekly basis. SISU are working 'within the law' and to be honest I think the FA want to distant themselves because of West Ham moving into a council owned property.
As an individual I find ACL's attitude to the whole thing bordering on contempt. They own so much of the area and have hardly put anything back into it. They have been the hold up in regard of building a station, have failed to meet parking facility needs, have had 14 million pound bail out even they post a 1 million profit.
Our problems existed before SISU came on board and they have added to them. my only question for all this is why if the council are neutral have they given 'bail out' moneys to ACL?

So much bull in this others have previously said that japandandy is ok and some think someone has stolen his name on here, so apologies if its really you but it still is so infactual we are in the football league not under FA

But I will only highlight 1

Sky Blues

Aug 30, 2011

It is Coventry City FC Ltd that have been put into administration by the club, not Coventry City FC (Holdings) Ltd.
Source: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...-empty-stock-from-ricoh-arena-92746-33043538/

Users who are viewing this thread