Video CLASSIC GAME | Portsmouth v Coventry City, 20th August 2019 (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Loved being there for that game. Took my step dad who has had a tough time of it in the past couple of years.

The joy on his face as we jumping up and down for the last 15 minutes was a perfect way to enjoy such a game. Magic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

I’m happy to say that my seat broke when we scored and I was jumping up and down on it. what an afternoon of football we have today.

Adge

Forgot that we had scored another although it was offside before we actually equalised aswell!

Sky Blue Harry H

Just discovered this and watched this afternoon - was in Malta at the time, and couldn't believe what was going on from vidiprinter/SBT at the time!

D

Deleted member 4439

Games like this are just part of the reason why it will be a travesty if we aren't promoted. I feel quite down about it tbh. (Yes, I know it needs to be put into perspective).

Danceswithhorses

What a slide from kastaneer.
Shame it gave the pompey player licence to fall over it so easily and get him sent off

Adge

What a slide from kastaneer.
Shame it gave the pompey player licence to fall over it so easily and get him sent off
It was the most blatant yellow card you are likely to ever see-it was bordering on the red.

Users who are viewing this thread