Video CLASSIC GAME | Coventry City v Derby County, 30th April 2005 (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

I remember the Forest game fairly well. I think it was the game that made us safe from relegation, but put Forest deeper in the mire, so there was a lot riding on it. Forest were awful and created next to nothing, we dominated so it was another celebratory game for us.

fernandopartridge

Don’t remember that one too well, the one against Brighton sticks out more with Staunton’s goal. I think we had all but secured survival after that game
The Forest one was the game after that Brighton one, we weren't guaranteed safety before the Derby game though iirc. It was a great night, seem to recall it being warm for early April.

Edit: checked the league table and a draw against Derby would have kept us up on goal difference but a defeat would have relegated us

wingy

The Forest one was the game after that Brighton one, we weren't guaranteed safety before the Derby game though iirc. It was a great night, seem to recall it being warm for early April.

Edit: checked the league table and a draw against Derby would have kept us up on goal difference but a defeat would have relegated us
Yep has a bit riding on it

Users who are viewing this thread